Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Courtesy front and rear strut bars
front end bushing kit
front and back motor mounts
S/T front and rear sway bars
Rear AGX's

I can't WAIT to get this stuff delivered and installed. I blew out my right side strut and shock. So my car drives like complete poo.

------------------
96 w/ HS CAI, timing @ 17, 92 I/E cams (whenever they get here), Naxos muffler, Eibach Sportlines, KYB GR2's all around, APC Clear corners, Stillen grille, and Focus short throw.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
cool. let me know how you like the strut bars. I'll be in the market for some when I get my ground controls and AGX's.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:

Bwilsor, how did you blow your struts?

</font>
prolly the same way we are gonna blow ours.....too low!!! Plus he only has GR2's, not as good as AGX's

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Nope, Jerome, they Courtesy bars fit. I have a 98 and I have both front and rear bars and they fit fine. The front you just have to move forward a little so it doesn't clank on the emissions junk.

Bwilsor, how did you blow your struts?

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.1 @ 90mph at Englishtown, NJ - 14's oh so close

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My commute to work consist of typical pothole ridden PA backroads. I was going to work one morning and hit the biggest and deepest potholes I've ever seen. It was in between a set of train tracks. It was as wide as the tracks and probly about 5-6 inches deep. I hit it twice and ever since then the right side of my car never felt the same. I thought it was just the tire pressure (I have the worst luck with tires) checked the pressure but they were fine. Thats what drove me to buy all of this stuff. I figured why not finish up the suspension w/ all new stuff.

------------------
96 w/ HS CAI, timing @ 17, 92 I/E cams (whenever they get here), Naxos muffler, Eibach Sportlines, KYB GR2's all around, APC Clear corners, Stillen grille, and Focus short throw.

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bwilsor:
Thats what drove me to buy all of this stuff. I figured why not finish up the suspension w/ all new stuff.

</font>
Sweetness. Thats the kind of excuse i love to hear ;D

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts