SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all. My name's Jay. Im new to this site. Just lookin for other owners out there to meet with. There's too many dam hondas in dundalk! Also lookin for any upcoming SR20 meetings close by.

·
born 4 boost live 4 ve
1,288 Posts
dundalk. that's near the northpoint sunday meet cop chase extravaganza!. naw but really there's a lot of us and most are boosted!

·
Breakin necks 1 at a time
1,628 Posts
I think he was there on sunday.I'm the guy with the black 200sx,I also have a maroon b13,I'm sure you'll be seeing us around.BTW all the other se-r's that were there that night on here too.

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Sup Jay. I have the turbo white classic i saw you at teh gas station the other day. Search the **** out of this forum and you will learn absolutly EVERYTHING you need to know about your car. There are a whole bunch of us in this area so we usually can help with any of your problems.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, sup Steve. Yea I been lookin around on here. Found out there's a lot of crap to go through to advance my timing...Lol. I may do it soon tho. And to every1 else I work at a junkyard to if yous are lookin for anything we have a few Sentras up there including a 91 Se-R, a 93 NX2000 and a 91 G20. I'll get mine fixed up all in good time. Maybe not till next year. Im'a take it slow with this one... heh.

·
as loyal as my options
584 Posts
n1smo200sx said:
Oh, sup Steve. Yea I been lookin around on here. Found out there's a lot of crap to go through to advance my timing...Lol. I may do it soon tho. And to every1 else I work at a junkyard to if yous are lookin for anything we have a few Sentras up there including a 91 Se-R, a 93 NX2000 and a 91 G20. I'll get mine fixed up all in good time. Maybe not till next year. Im'a take it slow with this one... heh.
i am looking for the radiator and fans out of a 95 and on maxima or infiniti I30 (they will fit in my 240) what junkyard do you work at? if it is crazy rays on hawkins point road then you are right next to me at the coast guard yard. how much would that run cuz i was about to buy an aftermarket fan and radiator set up but i want to keep it cheap for now.

·
King of the Highway
62 Posts
sup jay, i'm Rell. Been down for a while but i'll be back out very very soon . look out for a silver 96 200sx se-r probably several cars in front of a honda or DSM in SERious Boost.....that'll be me!...KING OF THE HIGHWAY

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am down in DUndalk once in awhile, over on northpoint rd. I live in White Marsh so if you see me feel free to wave new guy. I am in a Blue B15 SE(still reppin, jus tin the new SR20 :))

1 - 20 of 23 Posts