SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a grand to spend depending on the situation of the car,im willing to pick up anywere in texas runin or not, must have a sr20de motor in it or once had one there so b13 b14 nx or g20 must be 5speed can be a shell let me know also got a friend lookin for a b14 aftermarket header, pullies, clutch,etc let me kno.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
??????

·
Registered
634 Posts
Ive got a 93 shell that ive been parting out. It doesnt run atm. Most of engine is intact except for the valve cover and theres no tranny. Pictures are at www.cardomain.com/id/lonewolfx

I just need to get it out of my parents yard. It would have to be towed away though. If i dont have it gone soon im just going to take it to a salvage yard. Id rather see it get rebuilt by somebody that knows what they are doing.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I'll keep my eyes open I run across one every now and then. I got a 93 SE-R that's complete last friday for $300 :D Found in the back of a little car lot here in Dallas. It only has a small dent in the right front fender. I know of a 91 I'll see what he wants for it. It's already got alot of mods.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
cesar, I got that no 5th gear tranny for that shell that 93serprise has.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I went to pick n pull this weekend they had a 91 se-r that wasn't wrecked out in the yard since last weekend was half off everthing who knows whats left.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
93Serprise...
1st of all if i get a valve cover(which i have a extra 1) and a tranny is that all this car needs to run?2nd i see the wheel is off and the suspension is showing is everthing there suspension wise?If the motor just needs a valve cover as you state is it anygood,interior all there?sunroof any good?title good?wrecks?I am very intrested and last but not least how much i pickup at ur door help out a fellow se-r lover p.s. i have the whole front in my garage lying in dust for the car...
SAT-SER
Ill be in sanantonio this weekend for a party but ive been to the picknpull over in potett is that were its at?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hey James, point me in that direction of the 91 I want it. I miss my SE-R since I sold dirt cheappppp to Arnell.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Shoot me a PM and I'll hook ya up. It's my boss that's selling it. He got into kart racing. Gotta admit the kart is a hell of a toy :D

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ive found another sr20 powered car im buyin but i told a buddy of mine bout this car and he sayd hes intrested and might be letting u know

·
Army Boosted
565 Posts
I've got a 96 black se-r shell in fort sam houston....call me if you are interested...954-325-4190 name is Jorge

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Talk about bringing a thread back from the dead btw how much u askin?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts