SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am located in southern california and i am looking for any year 240sx shell or complete, under $3,000. please post replies with info. thanks

·
I like the boost!
419 Posts
r.l.brown said:
i am located in southern california and i am looking for any year 240sx shell or complete, under $3,000. please post replies with info. thanks
Ive got a black 91 LE hatch 160k runs great, needs new shocks. Looking like $2250. A few small dents, nothing major.

·
Registered
476 Posts
My friend is selling his S13. It's a coupe, 5speed. Very very good body. He's asking $600 for it. He was going to do an RB25 swap with it. But ended up getting a crotch rocket and has decided to sell it.
Only problem is we (the car and my friend, and I) are located in Omaha, NE.
I'm sure he would be willing to have it shipped to you somehow. If you are interested then let me know via PM. An i'll get you in contact with him.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HiddenHands said:
My friend is selling his S13. It's a coupe, 5speed. Very very good body. He's asking $600 for it. He was going to do an RB25 swap with it. But ended up getting a crotch rocket and has decided to sell it.
Only problem is we (the car and my friend, and I) are located in Omaha, NE.
I'm sure he would be willing to have it shipped to you somehow. If you are interested then let me know via PM. An i'll get you in contact with him.
plz send me pics and more info

·
Registered
476 Posts
His name is Chad.
AIM=CamaroKidZ32
I don't know his email.
You have to sign up I think in order to view this thread. It's free to sign up though.
http://www.omaharacing.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18485

402-203-9531 is his cell. If you reach him or he don't answer. Just tell him Chris with the G20 sent you.

IT DOES NOT HAVE THE JDM ENKEI's on it anymore!
He sold those to someone and it's got stock 240sx rims and tires on it now!

The pics are kind of dull. Call him, and he'll probably get you some better pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts