SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys....

all the euro nx guys are crazy about that cub holder and open chubbys you have over there....so i told them i ll try to get some of these sets....but i need someone who collects them for me puts them into a big box and sends the box over here....if there is someone who could help me that would be perfect!!!

need some offers.....

btw for those who want a closed edm chubby hole please contact sentradragon!!!

·
like a stray puppy
2,163 Posts
I think we are the same way... we want the cubby with the door. I bet alot of us would like to switch out a trade of some sort. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence :D

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I'll donate to the cause...for a NX headlight switch that is.

·
getting close
2,002 Posts
LOL Do the normal non ser sentras and 200sx's have the same cubby hole and cup holder as the nx2000? If so i could get alot more than 10.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@ rob..... you ll not find enough of them to get a ms kit payed and shipped over there.... sorry man! btw there a not enough nx's in germany to use all the holders you had to send then..............

@ all thanks for your help i ve seen a diffrence at the cover in front of the cup holders....the euro ones had a bar between heater unit and the chubby which yours don t have so i ve first to try if the holders will fit....

·
getting close
2,002 Posts
I think the cubby would have to be trimmed a bit to make the cup holder fit. I know pretty white said you have to trim them to get them to fit into the us cars. He has instructions on how to trim them if i remember correctly.

Later,Jon

·
Registered
261 Posts
^^ I saved the instructions from him on my computer at home if anyone needs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts