SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've needed a new clutch for awhile now... After reading the forum it looks like a lot of people use the key value kit with 2000 sentra se clutch disc.

That sounds good to me, because I dont have a whole lot of money to spend, but I want something that will hold up good to hard use every so often... :rolleyes:
My car is stock right now, so I dont need anything extreme. But I want somethin that would hold up well to mods in the future too.

Wouldnt wanna spend much more than 250 if i didnt need to... less would be better.

Anyway, just wanted to get some opinions on this and also, where to buy. I couldnt find where the key value kit is sold.

Thanks,
Dre

·
sellout
1,000 Posts
Call up Courtesy or Mossey Nissan. My local Nissan dealership sells me a key value kit for $99. I have bought 2 of them and I won't by one again. I would recommend this clutch for normal driving and nothing else. This is just my opinion and experience, since I'm sure someone will disagree with me.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for sharing your experience whitehawk. any others?

was looking at the clutchnet deal in the group buy but that seems a little too much for what I need. not sure on that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts