SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
I have a motor right here in Orlando. my old SR20DE.

I have many parts available as well. Call me up: 727-512-2783. The engine is finally out and is at Chef's shop.

I can give you the block and head, however, I will need to take off the compressor, alternator, and valve springs. The stock cams, valver springs, pulleys, and manifold are sitting at my house right now. Take as much as you want and I'll give you a good price.

·
This layout sucks
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im trying to get all the parts for a motor so i can assemble it, for a learning experience. thats partially the reason im looking for cheap, so if it doesnt work im not out a bunch of bucks :rofl: i already have 2 heads, so i dont need those, but everything else i defintely need. ill give you a call se-l :biggthump

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
k, b/c I got lots of stuff:

stock parts avail:
SR20 block w/ internals
99 Head and cam caps
99 cams
stock springs/retainers
full intake w/thermoblock spacers and EGR blockoff
and a few other parts here and there.

59,000mi.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
mike grab the cams but i need em :)

justin what intake is taht with the spacers?

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
the intake is low-port I have an EGR blockoff plate on it, currently, but it's removable. all 3 spacers and extended bolts included.

You have a choice of the 96 plenum or the 99 plenum (with the hoses on top).

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
hmmm doesnt matter to me what year. im not picky at all, is there any advantage to the 99 plenum vs the 96?

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
the 96 and 99 plenums are exactly the same except for one thing: the 99 plenum has a special hose system on top of the manifold for the evap system specific to the 98 and 99 SE-Rs. You'll prolly want the 96 version.

pics:
(99 top, 96 bottom...hoses/iacv/TB not included)

(lower mani showing EGR blockoff plate and middle thermo. spacer)

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
damnit kevin dont give away my block...im tryin to find a way ther to get it

mike give me a call we can go snatch all these beasts up in one night....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.