SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems as if all the people who had trannies for sale have decided not to sell them, so I'm asking if anyone has any trannies available for sale. It would have to be shipped to Canada, but i'm not worried about the cost. If anyone is intersted in selling theirs please get back to me ASAP. I would prefer the nismo close-ratio, or LSD, or even a nice clutch or flywheel, but if anyone has any tranny available please please please contact me.

Thanks

Matty

·
Registered
329 Posts
I've got a 5-speed and I'm in Canada. Comes with a good clutch and I just had the fly resurfaced. Have a stage 3 6 puck clutch avail as well if your intertested. Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just bought a BB U12. I have an AWD auto tranny that came with it, and im willing to part with it for quite cheap. Everything still attached, including all sensors and plugs. Doubt you want the auto though. But everything looks good on it.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
CraigG20DET said:
I just bought a BB U12. I have an AWD auto tranny that came with it, and im willing to part with it for quite cheap. Everything still attached, including all sensors and plugs. Doubt you want the auto though. But everything looks good on it.

This BB U12 Auto tranny you have will never sell. No body wants those. Trust me just throw it in the junk.

He is looking for a 5 speed tranny from a Pulsar GTIR.

·
Fear no honda
923 Posts
pm me if u still need the GtiR tranny and i'll give u a number to call me and we can arrange payment and shipping

1 - 7 of 7 Posts