SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who the guy was with the new front bumper. If you are on the boards can you email me at [email protected] . Thanks

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(Pacific sun blue)

·
Registered
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarkSR20:
I was wondering who the guy was with the new front bumper. If you are on the boards can you email me at [email protected] . Thanks

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(Pacific sun blue)
</font>
Oh God Mark no...no please don't.

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jay Hass:
Oh God Mark no...no please don't.

</font>
Another fan I see..

[This message has been edited by Matt4Nissan (edited 09-06-2001).]

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Matt I think your car looks ****ing awesome, I'd love to get that bumper.

I think it would look better with the stock headlights or the H4's though, I used to have the projectors on my car and since I've gotten rid of them I don't like them anymore

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli P700z's

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Registered
196 Posts
I love that bumper too...I'm at a cross roads for future plans, either get this one or the Andy's one. Both are nice.

------------------
~GUZ~

·
Registered
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Matt4Nissan:
Another fan I see..

[This message has been edited by Matt4Nissan (edited 09-06-2001).]
</font>
Just a little too big for my taste. I think the style is awsome but I don't like the way the lower portion sticks out too far on the sides and foward. It looks like a big fat bubba stickin his bottom lip out with some dip in his cheek.

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
i like the style, but the mouth is too damned big imo..but it is cool, i bet you turn lots of heads with it

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just noticed that Stillen came out with a Bumper pretty similar to the one that Matt has...Except this one is for a '00-01 maxima, its in the new SCC

just wanted to mention that...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts