SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone can help me find a ve motor for a good price depending on the price i will pay them 50$ i know its not much but its something just for helping a forum member

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
no problem.. the last person i sent there ended up buying two or three engines. he also has sr16's

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
He just quoted me $1350 plus shipping.

·
Registered
723 Posts
i would say andreas miko if u want a motor through him let me know i dont wanna repost his number, u know how publix is shopping is a pleasure, MIKO, you get what you pay for!!!

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
sr20ve motor

·
Registered
301 Posts
on ebay. someones selling a whole front clip. its at 800 bucks now.

·
Registered
723 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Yup, me too ;)
well to all you guys that bought ur engines cheeper by a couple hundreds let me ask you this, Did that person help you get outta the big hole your in? can u call that person now and ask a tech question and get it answerd in like 30 seconds, could u call ur engine supplyer and be like yo i needa run down there and see whats up with my car and as soon as u get there looks down ur whole car and helps u with whatever is wrong, will the person u bought ur engine from look at the engine he is selling u and be like, I bet u dont got this mount, well leo here ya go, i bet u dotn got this injector harness, i bet u dont got this part and that part and he will do the impossible to get you what you want? i can almost garuntee that u will not get this treatment. and also if your cool wit dre he will look out for you and hook you up.or even the less let you pick from 4 motors and he will tell you specs on each motor and let you look at them all day if u want?

I am just stating what i see.

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well just paid for my motor i was supposed to get it from all japanese but he sold it locally before i could get the cash to him.i got it from NY block exchange for 1550 shipped if anyone wants one call them not sure if he has anymore but they will be getting a shipment soon.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Mr_VVL said:
well to all you guys that bought ur engines cheeper by a couple hundreds let me ask you this, Did that person help you get outta the big hole your in? can u call that person now and ask a tech question and get it answerd in like 30 seconds, could u call ur engine supplyer and be like yo i needa run down there and see whats up with my car and as soon as u get there looks down ur whole car and helps u with whatever is wrong, will the person u bought ur engine from look at the engine he is selling u and be like, I bet u dont got this mount, well leo here ya go, i bet u dotn got this injector harness, i bet u dont got this part and that part and he will do the impossible to get you what you want? i can almost garuntee that u will not get this treatment. and also if your cool wit dre he will look out for you and hook you up.or even the less let you pick from 4 motors and he will tell you specs on each motor and let you look at them all day if u want?

I am just stating what i see.
My motor wasn't missing anything. Andreas didn't have any VEs at the time, and JGY wanted $1900 + shipping.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Whitelightening said:
well just paid for my motor i was supposed to get it from all japanese but he sold it locally before i could get the cash to him.i got it from NY block exchange for 1550 shipped if anyone wants one call them not sure if he has anymore but they will be getting a shipment soon.
That's what I paid when I bought mine from NY block exchange. I bought mine on a thursday after lunch, and had it Friday morning at around 9:30.

·
Out of business
863 Posts
MR VVL do you know where he gets his motors from,cuase i do

1 - 20 of 21 Posts