SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's a good place to shop for wheels? Actually, i'm only lookin for Lenso VPD's. Preferably white and in the 15x7 size. I dunno bout offset, never shopped for wheels before.

The wheels are imported by Axis wheels and retail for 110 each, they weigh 12 lbs. Light and cheap, the way i like it. Now if i could find a place that carries them. Anyone got a clue?

G

·
0 Posts
i got what you need. i just recently put a set of white 16x7 lenso vpds on my car. they are nice wheels, but a bitch to keep clean. every sunday i clean them for like 2 hrs and they get ****ing dirty as hell again by like tuesday. i don't care, tho, because they look tight! i paid 660 for the set of four and shipping. i called axis direct and they hooked me up with this guy named micah... he's really cool and the **** came quick and it was what i ordered. he's with cwc motorsports 562-861-2511 that's a cali number.
one thing though, i ordered lugs and locks from him and they were the wrong pitch gauge...1.5 instead of 1.25 i sold them to a friend and he put them on his honda, tho.

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

G

·
0 Posts
you don't want to use stock lugs with them. trust me. all somebody has to do is jack your car up and take the wheels away. i don't think the stock lugs will fit,anyways. i ordered a set of mccguard splinedrive wheel LOCKS. they work great. just follow the directions about torque.
offset = 4x100

i promise they will werk great. i have a set on my car as we speak.

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts