SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that are familiar with Orlando, what are the best roads, strips, street or areas are best suited to open a shop. I'll be window tinting, selling and installing car audio, auto detailing and selling wheels. I'm looking for a possible storefront with at least 2-4 bays.

·
Fear no honda
923 Posts
Orange blossom trial, hwy50,goldenrod,......few more but wat area are u thinking about?

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Just be prepared, Dexter. I think the areas around Orlando are nicer than Tampa, but the prices won't be any cheaper. You seemed a bit surprised with the prices in Tampa, I don't think it'll be much or any less in Orlando. Sorry to see you leave the area, but I think you and the family will like Orlando more.

Peace Out,
Mark(Pack the bags, honey, we're moving to O-town)

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Se-Rious92sentra said:
Orange blossom trial, hwy50,goldenrod,......few more but wat area are u thinking about?
I have no idea. I know nothing about Orlando but I will me driving up there sometime this week to check it out.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Orange blossom trail or parts of John young park way are good spots... Good you can tint my windows and gimme a deal on a radio and installation and some wheels!!! HOOK IT UP!!! lol j/p

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YES SER said:
Orange blossom trail or parts of John young park way are good spots... Good you can tint my windows and gimme a deal on a radio and installation and some wheels!!! HOOK IT UP!!! lol j/p
No problem, I'm comin there to hook everyone up. I just got my tax id # so I gotta get my business liscence now. I'll be coming up to Orlando this week. What are the tint prices up there?

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Roll-Mod-L said:
No problem, I'm comin there to hook everyone up. I just got my tax id # so I gotta get my business liscence now. I'll be coming up to Orlando this week. What are the tint prices up there?
When I got some window tint done in Tampa back in 1997-98 I paid $120 for titanium tint for a 2 door car. Not sure how much it has gone up since then. It's $250+ here in Atlanta :eek:

I want to open up something in Orlando when I move down there in a year - maybe we can join forces :D

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
98SERwTricks said:
When I got some window tint done in Tampa back in 1997-98 I paid $120 for titanium tint for a 2 door car. Not sure how much it has gone up since then. It's $250+ here in Atlanta :eek:

I want to open up something in Orlando when I move down there in a year - maybe we can join forces :D
$250 is crazy. Its not even that much in NY.

·
1,664 Posts
Roll-Mod-L said:
$250 is crazy. Its not even that much in NY.
That's why I'm still pimping the fading tint. I may have you tint my **** when I get down there :)

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I paid $95 for my tint, very nice, and lifetime warranty. Dexter, depending on where you want your shop, there is OBT, JYP, Michigan Ave, Goldenrod, Semoran, etc, etc. There are so many roads out here that are heavily travelled.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
i got a 180 quote for 0 on the rear and 35 on the front, and a strip across the windshield......i dont want the cops to see the cage when it goes in. let me know when you open up shop ill drive 2 hours to help you out(northerners unite in the south) LOL

·
1,664 Posts
Crono1321 said:
I paid $95 for my tint, very nice, and lifetime warranty. Dexter, depending on where you want your shop, there is OBT, JYP, Michigan Ave, Goldenrod, Semoran, etc, etc. There are so many roads out here that are heavily travelled.
There are at least 2 shops on Semoran that I know about already... Since he's not from Orlando, you may want to tell him that OBT is Orange Blossom Trail and what JYP is...

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
serchef said:
i got a 180 quote for 0 on the rear and 35 on the front, and a strip across the windshield......i dont want the cops to see the cage when it goes in. let me know when you open up shop ill drive 2 hours to help you out(northerners unite in the south) LOL
I can definitely give you a cheaper price. Where are you located, if possible i'll pay you a visit.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Basically there is going to be competition no matter what. Just pick a good location and make prices that can't be beat...you'll get a bunch of loyal customers who continually come to you for the best price. OBT-orange blossom trail, JYP- john young parkway

Justin

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Crono1321 said:
Basically there is going to be competition no matter what. Just pick a good location and make prices that can't be beat...you'll get a bunch of loyal customers who continually come to you for the best price. OBT-orange blossom trail, JYP- john young parkway

Justin
Did you get my pm?

·
Fear no honda
923 Posts
Wat u need to do is have a detail/ dyno shop and get a AWD dyno... thats where the easy money is at around here :)

·
Fear no honda
923 Posts
Wat u need to do is have a detail/ dyno shop and get a AWD dyno... thats where the easy money is at around here :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts