·
Air Force SE-R freak!!!!!
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying these because my top 3 wheel charactoristics list like this:

1. Price
2. Weight
3. Looks

I was looking to get either Slips in gunmetal or the gunmetal w/ polished lip but they are out of stock.
These weigh 14.5 pounds which is pretty light for 16" rims. Their cost is about $125 each also.
Anyone want to convince me on getting something else???

·
98 SE
1,982 Posts
I'd order the 16x8 in case you want more rubber later. The downside is you'll have to wait for them...that's what I was going to order for my next set of wheels anyway.=)

·
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd order the 16x8 in case you want more rubber later. The downside is you'll have to wait for them...that's what I was going to order for my next set of wheels anyway.=)
16x8 is pretty wide. These will be for my dailydriver so 16x8 isn't necisary. What size whells would you use with the 16x8s???

I have polished rota slipstreams. I'll sell it to you for 350 + shipping, no tires.

oh yeah and they are 16s also.
Thanx for the offer but I have my heart set on a dark (black) set of wheels, so the flat back will do the job.
I wrote Rota an e-mail asking when they will get more wheels in stock as they are out of a lot of sizes for our cars. This is the most up to date inventory apperently>>> http://www.rotawheel.com/AVAILABILITY.htm

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
SLIPSTREAM 1670 4X100 40 FLT BLACK 79.00

seems to me like they have 79 sets..

contact subbydude.com see what he has in store for you

·
Registered
911 Posts
Do 16x8 even fit on the 200sx body?? Even if you run some rediculously high offset, I am pretty sure it will hit the strut/coilover body either way.

Can anybody deny this fact??

·
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SLIPSTREAM 1670 4X100 40 FLT BLACK 79.00

seems to me like they have 79 sets..

contact subbydude.com see what he has in store for you
I already know they have the flat black in stock, thats why I was choosing those.

Do 16x8 even fit on the 200sx body?? Even if you run some rediculously high offset, I am pretty sure it will hit the strut/coilover body either way.

Can anybody deny this fact??
The 16x8 does seem pretty extreme. I have Tein basic coilovers so this should give me some extra room, but that much, I don't know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts