SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He was killed sunday, I still dont know all the details but what I do know is this

2 cars were street racing on the Beltway/I-695. One car bumped the other and both lost control. One of the 2 cars spun out and hit a 3rd car.

What I don't knoiw is if my friend was racin or driving the 3rd car but either way he was killed in a street racing incident.

the wake was tonight, it was very hard.

he was only 23, had alot going for him. He had a great g/f who is having a really hard time as they lived together and were very close

when will people learn, I see at least one post a month like this
never thought I would be the one making the post :(

·
Registered
593 Posts
sorry to hear that, hope things go well in the future with everyone.

·
Very bling bling
1,905 Posts
sorry to hear that bro, and everyone knows i mean it when i say it.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Oh man thats terrible. I'm sorry to hear of your loss :(

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
We will keep you and his family in our prayers. Wish the best for you through this trying time.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
No doubt, our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

·
Banned
543 Posts
Our Thoughts And Prayers From Cotners Racing Will Be With You And His Family!!!!!

·
Too busy to post
600 Posts
Sorry to hear that, :( Keep Ya head up Man.

I think there need to be more Sanctioned racing places available so people would stop risking thier life (and others lives) just for the trill of competition.
I guess we all know that playing with our cars will never be limited to the track though. :(

Accidents Happen, **** happens, Life happens.
Like I said though, Keep Ya Head UP, and tell his girl to do the same.
Peace,
-Ro

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NeedMore$4SE-R said:
Sorry to hear that, :( Keep Ya head up Man.

I think there need to be more Sanctioned racing places available so people would stop risking thier life (and others lives) just for the trill of competition.
I guess we all know that playing with our cars will never be limited to the track though. :(

Accidents Happen, **** happens, Life happens.
Like I said though, Keep Ya Head UP, and tell his girl to do the same.
Peace,
-Ro

yeah but thats not even a problem in my area there are at least 4 drag strips within 45min of my house in my area

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
focalBlur said:
yeah but thats not even a problem in my area there are at least 4 drag strips within 45min of my house in my area
Here in South FL...we need to drive 2 hours to get to the nearest track. I don't know about you guys...but I think we should setup "A Million Car Tuner March" on D.C.
My prayers are w/ you and your friend's family.

Manny

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
My condolences to you and the family. My prayers are with you as well.
Man, I just can't figure out why people streetrace. All that $$$ spent on mods, yet can't afford to take it to the local track.....

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Sorry for your lost

·
Registered
591 Posts
wow, thats sad bro, sorry to hear that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts