SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a MINT condition Sunny Super Saloon front end conversion for sale. The following will be included:

Front Bumper
Bumper Support
Fog lights w/ all brackets
Lower Corner lights w/ all brackets
Tsuru Headlights
Tsuru Corner lights
Center Grill
All necessary mounting hardware
Fenders
JDM Maxima marker lights (already mounted in fenders)

All body parts are painted Audi Dolemite Grey, and the front bumper was modified for a front mount intercooler.

All lights are imaculate w/ no cracks or scratches

I also have the following stuff for sale:

Tsuru tail lights $75

I have another post in the Suspension & Chasis section.

If you know what the above parts are, and are SERIOUSLY interested, make me an offer... no reasonable offer will be refused.

Pics to follow...

·
Registered
61 Posts
stuff

will u sell any of this separate? if so how much for the bumper , and how much for the tsuru headlights and corners... separately..... lemme know

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
sent pm for bumper

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

The taillights are the black trim lights.

Actually, there are only two foglights, the other two (outter) lights are turn signals, or marker lights.

Other things to think about... not that it really matters, but both the fog lights and the headlights have Silvania Silverstar Bulbs in them. Very bright and very nice!

I am not going to split up the front end conversion, however i will seperate the tsuru headlights if you guys want me to.

The paint work was done less than 3 months ago.

Unfortunately, i can't figure out how to post pics on the forum, so if you want pics, either email or PM me with your email address so that i can send them to you.

thx

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
I will buy your tsuru corner lights if you do end up splitting the kit. please let me know how much.

Luis

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

Pedro93 said:
wow both tails for $75, great price
the tsuru corners wont fit the stock lamps directly. you can do it with little modification.

let me clarify again,

i would like to sell the entire front end as a kit, including both the Tsuru conversion and the Sunny conversion.

I AM willing to seperate the headlight conversion from the sunny parts, **BUT**, I am NOT willing to seperate the the headlights from the corner lights.

so, it goes like this:

COMPLETE conversion $700

Sunny conversion (bumper, bracket, fog lites, lower corner lites, fenders w/ side markers) $650

Tsuru headlight conversion (headlites, corner lites, grill, plugs, NISSAN emblem) $275

Tsuru rear lights (just the outter light assemblies) $75

Don't be afraid of the prices, if you want to make me an offer, feel free to do so, just don't waste my time with ridiculous offers.

I have plenty of pics if anyone wants them, i just don't know how to post pics in the forum, so i have to email them. just send me a PM w/ your email address and i'll get them sent out ASAP.

thx

·
Registered
769 Posts
i wouldnt mine knowing a ballpark price for the bumper. the fenders might be a lil hard to sell for a couple of reasons, most people can get theyre own side markers, unless theyre fenders are messed up. but even so ,although the color is hot, its not stock color which most people lookin are. either way good luck with the sale bruh....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I AM NOT GOING TO SPLIT THE FRONT END CONVERSION UP.

I BELIEVE THAT I'VE BEEN VERY CLEAR ON THAT POINT!!!

Regarding the color, i know that it's not a stock color, in fact, I wrote that it was an AUDI color.

If you do some research, the conversion will cost somewhere in the ballpark of $1100-1200 w/ the lights, UNPAINTED. I think that asking $650 for the kit and including some marker lights that are already mounted is my business.

thanks for the input though.

·
shift!_now?
1,420 Posts
mubarick5243 said:
let me clarify again,

i would like to sell the entire front end as a kit, including both the Tsuru conversion and the Sunny conversion.

I AM willing to seperate the headlight conversion from the sunny parts, **BUT**, I am NOT willing to seperate the the headlights from the corner lights.

so, it goes like this:

COMPLETE conversion $700

Sunny conversion (bumper, bracket, fog lites, lower corner lites, fenders w/ side markers) $650

Tsuru headlight conversion (headlites, corner lites, grill, plugs, NISSAN emblem) $275

Tsuru rear lights (just the outter light assemblies) $75

Don't be afraid of the prices, if you want to make me an offer, feel free to do so, just don't waste my time with ridiculous offers.

I have plenty of pics if anyone wants them, i just don't know how to post pics in the forum, so i have to email them. just send me a PM w/ your email address and i'll get them sent out ASAP.

thx
i'm willing to purchase the whole kit.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Tsuru Headlights have been Sold.

Things I still have:

Sunny Front End Conversion $700

Tsuru Tail Lights $75 + shipping

see my other posts for the other stuff that i have.

later guys

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

i used an air saw and a cut off wheel.

then i sanded it down, then the body shop guy used some sort of goo to make it smooth, then that same guy painted it.

all i know is that it took a hellofva long time to do.. like 4 or 5 hours just to make the cuts right and not **** up the grill.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts