SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
i will take the nismo oil cap and the radator cap. will they fit on a b13. let me know. interested. what kind of shape are they in.
thanks

·
Registered
655 Posts
^^ You Beat me to IT!! Is the radiator cap the one with a higher pressure over stock or just an ebay one? if the genuine nismo i got second dibs

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
92WHTSE-R said:
i will take the nismo oil cap and the radator cap. will they fit on a b13. let me know. interested. what kind of shape are they in.
thanks
should fit if you have the sr20. they are both genuine nismo and i have the original boxes. they were only used several months and look brand new. my paypal addy is [email protected]. i'll get them sent out the day after you pay. thanks.

p.s. - i don't have a lot of posts here, but anyone at g20.net will vouch for me. i've been there from the start.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Seneb is the best, honest guy... Sr20 junkie all the way. Oh yea, I know for sure he wouldn't buy fake Nismo junk from ebay or anywhere else. A str8-up genuine guy. Wish I had those items tho... sucks big time!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks erikbronx!! ;)

A98SE-R said:
Stupid question but does the g20 exhaust fit on a b14?
it wouldn't bolt up directly, but i'd bet a muffler shop could cut the back pipe and weld it up to your exhaust pipes. problem is i need a stock 2000-2002 g20 muffler to replace the stillen one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts