SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Note: b13 stuff

Pictures coming soon, if you want something specific, ask and we will get a pic of that specific part.

Turning a 91 SE-R into a track car – all parts not necessary for circling a track are for sale. Willing to ship anything, but at buyer’s expense. Parts available at this moment:

Dash (black, no cracks, good condition) $50
Glovebox $15
Center console $15
All trim panels / support brackets associated with dash (kick panels, etc.) $5? Just ask for what you need
Rear Seat, upper and lower $10/ea
Carpet $10
Door panels $15/ea
Rear trim panels $5?
Seat belts $10 (front not available YET)
Rear deck (parcel shelf) $10
Alpine 5 ¼” speakers (1 pair) $15
Trunk carpet (walls and seat back, no floor) $10
A/C compressor $40
A/C condenser $40
A/C evaporator $40
A/C dryer $10
A/C lines $10
Blower motor $30
BM resistor $15
A/C control panel $ 25
HVAC ducting Ask
Extra driver’s side door with glass Want the whole thing? Glass only? Contact me
Fog lights (one crack) $10
Drivers side sun visor $10
O-sh!t handles $5
14x5 alloys painted black $25/ea, $90 for the set
14x5.5 NX2000 alloys $30/ea, $100 for the set

Other parts WILL be for sale, but not yet. If you want them, tell us and we will reserve them for you.
Front seats grey $50
Headlights (glass, good condition) $50
Tailights, outer and inner $50
Rear wing (white, with working light) $70
Side mirrors, power, folding $25/ea

Again, if we don’t have it listed, ASK. As I mentioned, if it’s not necessary for going around a track, we want it gone.

·
Registered
37 Posts
if the dashboard really has NO cracks then i want it also i need the drivers side sun visor(only if in good shape), gimme a quote shipped to 11768, just to clarify when you say dash you mean the WHOLE dashboard correct?, not talking about the cluster.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need a stock exhaust manifold to pass smog in California. Please pm me if you have one my zip is 94118(San Francisco)
We WANT a header, and if we can make room in our $500 budget (by selling these parts) we hope to get one. If we do, the manifold will be available. I will let you know for sure if that happens.

if the dashboard really has NO cracks then i want it also i need the drivers side sun visor(only if in good shape), gimme a quote shipped to 11768, just to clarify when you say dash you mean the WHOLE dashboard correct?, not talking about the cluster.
Yes, entire dashboard, a-pillar to a-pillar, and it has NO cracks. The sun visor is dusty, I will get you a pic so you can decide yay or nay. I will get you a shipping quote ASAP.

how much to ship the front seats to ny, 11234? and can you show a pic.
I will get you pics and shipping quote ASAP

can you please calculate how much is the shipping for 93245 <-- zip
What do you want shipped to 93245?

Sorry for the slow replies, I apparently didn't have this thread subscribed; I was waiting for email notification of replies. I will keep a closer eye on it now.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts