SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The intercooler piping was in my low port, and now im going to be getting a highport bb det, so can i make it work or so i have to fab up some new piping?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
You would just have to fab up a small section on the end.

·
FWD PWNAGE IS HERE!
2,570 Posts
why would you hhave to fab something up? I have a low port with the hotshot highport piping and its too short so all I did was get a 5" coupler to span the distance and it works great... not sure exactly what you are talknig about

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
^^^ thats what i did. it should fit perfect

·
Rebuilding the W11:P
1,114 Posts
SR20 Inside said:
why would you hhave to fab something up? I have a low port with the hotshot highport piping and its too short so all I did was get a 5" coupler to span the distance and it works great... not sure exactly what you are talknig about
His IC piping is made for a lowport. Your setup is the other way around.

·
Banned
3,473 Posts
Its a easy fix and only requires a pipe cutter. I just installed a lowport HS KIT on a W11 Avenir SR20DET into a 95 200SX SE-R.

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
charlie2020 said:
Its a easy fix and only requires a pipe cutter. I just installed a lowport HS KIT on a W11 Avenir SR20DET into a 95 200SX SE-R.
cool charlie, i'll hit you up if i have any questions about it when the time comes!

·
Rebuilding the W11:P
1,114 Posts
charlie2020 said:
What did you have to modify? The 1.5 inch long nipple on the tb pipe needs a little shortening? I'm doing this on a W10 in 2 weeks. My HS IC kit is for a lp also. thanks

·
Banned
3,473 Posts
Only discrepancy I have about the HS kit is the uppipe from the cool side of the
intercooler contacts the clutch arm lever and a lil bit and also the frame but other than that it decent, but I would never pay what $1,000 or so dollars for that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts