SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of trap speeds should I expect running at 15.7 and 15.8? Last night I got [email protected] I thought it seemed kinda low since I had 15.8's-16.0's in the 87's. I also had a [email protected] Are these low for the times or is it just me. I can't even break into the 88's or better. I have a 97 with cai, timing, agx's set on 2/8. Thanks

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is sad when I get more answers on se-r's from non se-r people on non se-r forums...

·
Registered
466 Posts
I was turning 70MPH speeds in the 1/8 mile, so a 86 speed in the 1/4 is kind of low. What was your 60ft times? MAke sure your timing is set to what you want, take the spare tire out, and any stero you can. I have only drag raced twice, so I'm no expert. That's my buck and a quarter.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My timing is set at 17. I was getting mostly 2.3xx's and a couple 2.4xx's on those runs. I had the spare tire and the jack out. I'm too lazy to take everything out. Could it be something I need to fix/replace on the car that could be slowing me down? The car has 47k on it.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I guess that's not too far off. 1mph shouldn't worry you too much. I did VERY few 88mph trap speed whilst still NA. Mostly 87mph.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts