SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eibachs are on baby! Pics to follow, hopefully tomorrow or Saturday. Car looks badass! It's amazing the difference an inch makes.

Tech told me that the struts are on the way out (108k miles, DUH!), but this just gives me the excuse to do the AGXs sooner hehheh. He also told me that I should be able to get the @%#%$^)# nuts off myself at that point.

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
108k on the original struts? I'm on my third set on my car! Yike, that has to be scary. Get those AGXs in now! Espically with the higher rate springs. You shouldn't need a spring compressor when taking them apart now, but I'd go buy some ($20) just to be safe.

Enjoy the (lowered) ride ;)

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where can you get compressors for $20? AutoZone has what looks like a decent set for $35, or you can put down a $50 deposit, use them for as long as you need, return them and get all your money back.

I'll be doing the AGXs sometime in the next few months (headers are next on the list), as soon as I can save up for them. In the meantime, I haven't noticed any deterioration in the ride, or any funny noises. Keep your fingers crossed, y'all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts