SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
convention track slut
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would one of you guys charge to install a JDM lowport in a 1999 Infiniti G20???? LMK it is for a friend and the car is an Automatic! I dont know automatics! Pm me a price!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
lowport engine

Man you can do that there aint much differance. I would help ya but I live in East Tennessee. By the way did you find that NX I told ya about?

·
Registered
562 Posts
You should just get a handful of people together and together do it. I'm sure that if you get enough people that their combined knowledge will equal to one real experienced person :) I'll come help, but I've never swapped an entire engine.

And it should be it easier since its an automatic. The only difference is there are a few more electrical connections and a single cable to connect instead of the whole shift linkage.

·
convention track slut
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I got it under control. I dont want to help him. I was just trying to make someone on here some money!! I have stripped about 4 auto cars.

·
Registered
562 Posts
nissansr20nx said:
Yea I got it under control. I dont want to help him. I was just trying to make someone on here some money!! I have stripped about 4 auto cars.
How much would one of you guys charge to install a JDM lowport in a 1999 Infiniti G20???? LMK it is for a friend and the car is an Automatic! I dont know automatics! Pm me a price!!
So you have stripped about 4 auto cars, yet you don't know auto cars??
Sorry, just had to mention it. :biggthump

·
convention track slut
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I posted that because he was a guy I knew from Trinidad. I was tired of fixing the stupid **** he would break. He was with me when I posted this He actually dropped his Auto tranny in 2nd doing 90!!!!!!!!!!!! He was always doing stupid **** like that and getting me to fix it. He went back to Trinidad so I am gonna close this thread! I felt I owed and explination but Wes I am stripping a 1993 Auto NX if you need any parts LMK you might want the brakes. So you can stop like me!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.