SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever heard of the "Lucino"??
I once say some pics and it has a pretty nice looking frnt air dam. Any info anyone?? Where can i buy this lip?

·
Registered
756 Posts
You'd have to go to Japan to get it. Or pay a **** load of money to have it shipped over. Atleast, this is what I've heard.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

THATS ALL I COULD FIND. Try Yahoo.com and type "Lucino" and search.

[This message has been edited by 94_REDSE-R (edited 07-23-2001).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ANDALE' ANDALE', ARIBA RIBA!!!!

I think it is. During my search I ran into all kinds of Mexican sites.

( speedy gonzalez voice--- dont mess with my sister, puto! )

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
When i was in jamaica last year visiting the family i saw lot so lucino's model gg's

·
Registered
449 Posts
We have had this topic before, but its always damn good! I love that black one. Those wheels go nicely and so does the body kit. Im wondering if that front grill is easy to purchase, which im thinking its not. But maybe it is some how. Ill have to look into it. lates

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thx for all the info and pictures guys!
I'll do my best to find price and info on this air dam.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I KNOW THIS IS OLD BUT GOD DANM THAT CAR IS BEAUTIFUL i want the nismo lip and spoiler or the lip on that black one where can we get it guys. cmon lets find it :cool:

·
Very bling bling
1,905 Posts
The Lucino(200sx) is in Mexico!!!

i know this because i just got back from Los Cabos in Baja and i saw one everyday that i went to the internet cafe to get online. i wanted to take the badge off but was too afraid of getting caught by the public security guards with their AK-47's. but they do exist in mexico, damn i should have gotten them tsuru lights.

·
Registered
503 Posts
NO!! The Sentra SE grille is much nicer!! I hate the way the slats look on the 200sx.... but I do like the way the 200sx front looks with the $tillen lip, nice!!

·
CSERT MEMBER
981 Posts
actuyally Nismo makes a bunch of parts for the Lucino or 200sx. They don't make the body kit anymore, but that can be had by a body kit company in Japan. Its pretty pricey

·
Registered
594 Posts
i jus think all sentra/lucino/200sx should have amber corners like that one and not ricey clear ones.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts