SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey when im at a stop light and i start to go i berely press on the gas and the rpm idle goes to like 2000 and then slumps to 2100 drops again and then starts to.. feels like it jumps to go.. also if im driving around 50mph.. and have a constant pressure on the pedal(like i wont move it) and the car slows down and goes faster... at first i thought it was an exhaust leak i had, so i got it fixed, had them put in a cat cuz i didnt pass smog and now it is still doing it.. maybe spark plugs? i checked the maf and the tps and everything looks good..

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
like a month ago cuz i put all new stuff in when i swapped the motor... i had the car on and i kept smelling gas, so i opened the hood and i found that the hose that goes from under the fuel filter to another little spout was leaking.. so i replaced the hose and the car doesnt turn off everytime i rev it now and it doesnt sputter as much.. so if it does it again i will probably replace that fuel filter or look at the injectors to see if they are dirty, i would run that injector cleaner but i heard it was no good with our cars... so well see thanks for your help though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts