Discussion Starter #1
What happened to the meet in MA? I liked the idea

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me too.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im always down! someone just has to set a time and place!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, weather cooperating, we should go up to the Berkshires for a "rip" down Rt.20
Maybe in a few weeks? What do people think? Or, maybe, we can go down and harass Ryan in CT

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by crazyNXracer:
im always down! someone just has to set a time and place!</font>
OK, My place, anytime, just let me know.

Yeah right, no one wants to treck way out here.

------------------
Kris94G20™

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Hehe, whatever lets get together and shoot the **** sometime soon though. Any good places to race in MA?

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe Seekonk Motor Speedway has spectator races on certain days, but u are up against big V8s, or the only other place I could think of legally doing it is New England Motor Speedway. I wouldn;t mind meeting just to chill, have a BBQ and show off the cars or something.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the berkshires is like an hour away from us right chris? but anyways i definatly wanna at least chill racing would most likely happen just because thats what we do! and plus i have put a lot money into my car and i want to show it off! GODDAMMIT <---- im not really mad tho, lol

------------------
92 NX2000, pop charger, 2.25" cat-back exhaust with Naxos muffler,JDM intake manifold, MSD 6A with master blaster 2 coil, 50-75 shot nos, hotshot header and 17" enkei suzuka's

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'm totally up for it as long as it fits into the schedule. Spring is starting to look very inviting. I'd say a neutral meeting place would be good. Or I remember how everyone was considering the pike suddenly. A day where we can meet up for the day then head down there is fine with me. What does everyone think, timewise?

------------------
Kevin
93 Classic
Bone Stock

·
Registered
303 Posts
i'm down for hitting up the pike or meeting up wherever on a weekend. i'm not good at organizing these things, so i'll leave it up to you guys.

------------------
Jon
'95 G20t

Stillen intake, HS header, "custom" exhaust, A'PEXi Dunk muffler, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, GC's w/AGX's, '93 intake cam

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Hey Kevin, the pike is actually kinda beat this year. Cops and rice boys unfortunately rule the road now. Maybe a bbq and hangout somewhere and maybe a cruise at night?

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey Ryan,
It does not suprise me that the pike is beat. A bbq and a little cruise would be great. Just give me a chance to get a few mods
I will be back down there Easter weekend, btw.

------------------
Kevin
93 Classic
Bone Stock

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Cool, hopefully I'll cya. Mark, Jess, Jay and I were hanging out at the pike last weekend and it kinda sucked. I think we are going to check out hartford and try to get some races there. Anyway, it looks like I'll be up by you next year. I'll be attending either Stonehill or Bentley.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER

·
Registered
303 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 97 Black SER:
Hey Kevin, the pike is actually kinda beat this year. Cops and rice boys unfortunately rule the road now. Maybe a bbq and hangout somewhere and maybe a cruise at night?

</font>
i'm down for whatever.. but their can't be more rice and cops there than hampton beach.

Jon

·
Registered
448 Posts
Wellll folks maybe we can turn this into more than a CT/MA meet. We are having what we call the PikeNic on May 12th in a kick ass park that in addition to the park grounds has a looooong winding road up to a 1000' bluff with castle overlooking the state. You can see all the way to Long Island.

That's where these pics where taken:

Basically all the pike cruisers will be there, and there is a LARGE parking lot there for everyone to park, talk, whatever and a swimming pool.

The park grounds are beautiful. We will have a pro volley ball net up and lot of food and whatnot.

This is on a Saturday too so after the PikeNic we can go cruise the pike, arguably the hottest cruise scene on the EastCoast.
www.thepike.net

I don't think it's as bad as Ryan says. (
) It's still early in the season and the more I think about it, the ricers usually come out early. There should be more of the regulars heading up. After all it's hard to kill 45 years of cruising.

The PikeNic is in Meriden, dead center in CT about 35-45 min from Springfield, and 1.5hrs from NYC and Boston.

Last time there was a DSM meet people came from Long Island to NH, it worked out really well.

If anyone thinks this is a good idea let me know.

[This message has been edited by Jay Hass (edited 04-04-2001).]

·
Registered
513 Posts
Sounds like Jay is speaking of Castle Craig in Hubbard Park. Seeing as this is a 2 mile drive from my parent's house, I have no problem with this idea. Sounds like a good time Jay. Hope to hear more as we get closer.

------------------
Kevin
93 Classic
Bone Stock

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Whoops, why didn't I think of that. Heres the thread on our board to all who are interested http://pub20.ezboard.com/fthepikegeneral.showMessage?topicID=3346.topic

If we get a lot of people maybe we can outnumber all the dsm's that will be in there.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey, you guys can feel free to head over to my place, hang, and them go up to the "Drive"-It's actually started becoming "busy" already with all the drag racing. The "Drive" is approx. 1/2 mile from my Apartment

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A meet sounds good. If it is not the day of the pikenic we could set up a saturday to mee at Acceleration Pluss late in the afternoon then grab some early dinner and then hit the Pike. My place is you place. If you guy's from CT/MA/NY/NJ have some Ideas let me know. My parking lot is alway open to you SR20DE guy's. We are also trying to plan on the friday nights that Manchester Honda does not have cruise night than we want to do the at Acceleration Pluss on FRI nights (it is open to all cars but the more nissans and subarus the better. Down with HONDA/VW) HAHAHAHA!!!

------------------
PSYCHO SE-R

1 - 20 of 25 Posts