SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ground wire has pulled out of my MAF connector (harness side). Is there a way to remove the terminal from the connector so that the wire can be properly crimped onto the teminal? If not, what is the best way to secure the wire? As an option, is there any way to purchase a new replacement connector?

Thanks for any help,

Bill

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
billc said:
The ground wire has pulled out of my MAF connector (harness side). Is there a way to remove the terminal from the connector so that the wire can be properly crimped onto the teminal? If not, what is the best way to secure the wire? As an option, is there any way to purchase a new replacement connector?

Thanks for any help,

Bill
you can go to the dealer and get a whole new clip not put together. its hard to explain. the clip is 2 seperate piece you assemble them together after you add the wires.

i have had to get one before. ask the man at the counter he "should" be able to help you maight have to ask to talk to a mechanic and show him to get the part depends on the guy behind the counter.

good luck!..

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Ryan. Given the prowess of the local dealer parts guy, I will likely try Mossy Performance next time I have to order something. It's great to know that a new connector is available.

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts