SR20 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sr20det 240sx
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To Begin my car is an s13 sr20det swapped into a 240sx the engine is completely stock except for an hks ssqv blow off valve because my nissan recirculation valve broke

SO, after I replaced my reticulation valve that broke and started sucking air in rapidly during idle ( btw the new bov does not leak and i do not have a boost leak both have been tested ) I could not seem to drive the car at any more then 1/4 throttle and the car will make boost ( i can hear the turbo spool and the boost gauge move to 0 psi ) the car begins to pop sputter shake violently and slowly die until i let off the throttle... so I checked the tps sensor back probed it to the ecu making sure i was getting the same signal everything was good ( note i was getting a tps code from the ecu it did go away after cleaning the ecu harness connector) and then i decided to check my maf sensor ( also a code on the ecu ) checked at the sensor have 12v at the power wire however, my signal wire is only getting 1.1v - 1.2v when it is supposed to be getting 5v. Back probed to the ecu same numbers bought a new maf sensor still same numbers..... What is going on I do not understand how to go about fixing this :confused:

Any suggestions / possibilities would be greatly appreciated

1 - 2 of 2 Posts