Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any interest in this?

I need a 3in exhaust and I would like to see if i could get VRS to do a group buy.
O

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Interested. I just need the piping kit though, but depending on the price I might just buy it all welded together. I can't get in on this tell March 6th though, as that's when i'm going home for spring break. I was going to pick up their 3 in stainless steel/ mandrel bent piping kit.

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want their piping kit as well so I just need to know if there atleast 5 people interested.

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im trying to help out those with a VRS groupbuy. We can get the kits for under $230 shipped and im looking to go lower than that. If you would like to join this please do so, if you have an opinion please keep it out of this thread and let me know via PM

Thanks
O

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
PM Jaime at Powertech (his screenname is u12bnextsentra). Tell him you want a group buy on VRS systems. We are working on an NX buy right now and there was talk of making it a buy for all VRS systems.

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
paNX2K&SE-R said:
PM Jaime at Powertech (his screenname is u12bnextsentra). Tell him you want a group buy on VRS systems. We are working on an NX buy right now and there was talk of making it a buy for all VRS systems.
Good looking out!

·
Registered
161 Posts
If you can get it at that good price i am down... Also will it come with the muffler?

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NO the kits do not come with a muffler. it comes with everything you need to have a shop weld it up. Retail for kits range from $125-$200.

O

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Lets see if we can get a piping kit with a resonator instead of the long pipe that connects to the cat. That's what i was going to look into myself, as i want a resonator.

·
Back down to one SR20
2,055 Posts
Black98SeR said:
Lets see if we can get a piping kit with a resonator instead of the long pipe that connects to the cat. That's what i was going to look into myself, as i want a resonator.
^^ Ditto. Looks like about five or six now, so Im ready when y'all are.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I can't do this tell atleast march 6th, so if we can hold out tell then that would be great.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm in the market for a 3" exhaust for my Turbo 91 SE-R. i don;t know much about the setup you are refering to but if you could post more info on it I will probably be in on the deal. Need to know what it looks like, how many pieces are there and if a resonator will be included? Also wondering what the price will be.

TC

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.