SR20 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock s13 SR20DET intake manifold. I have a standalone ECU with a MAP sensor integrated into the unit. The stock manifold only has 3 vacuum sources. The brake booster (On rear plenum), FPR and BOV (On throttle body).

I am running a brake booster delete kit running on pure hydraulics so that allows me to free up a vacuum source from the plenum directly. I was curious if this is a good source to use for my MAP sensor?

In theory it should work but I have not ever heard or seen anyone do this, thoughts?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have the stock s13 SR20DET intake manifold. I have a standalone ECU with a MAP sensor integrated into the unit. The stock manifold only has 3 vacuum sources. The brake booster (On rear plenum), FPR and BOV (On throttle body).

I am running a brake booster delete kit running on pure hydraulics so that allows me to free up a vacuum source from the plenum directly. I was curious if this is a good source to use for my MAP sensor?

In theory it should work but I have not ever heard or seen anyone do this, thoughts?
there's mine, top of plenum next to the iat sensor. should work fine

1 - 2 of 2 Posts