SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The anti-Probe.
514 Posts
I can't type up a writeup right now but it was a heck of a weekend. The Sunday race was by far the highlight of anything that I have experienced in motorsports. Wade, Harper, David Martin, and I went at it on sunday for 10 laps. You could have thrown a blanket over us at any point during that time. Then Harper broke in the flat esses and had to pull off. I was second at the time and managed to hang on to first when David and Wade got held up in the uphill esses by a me-otter a couple of laps later. I slipped by him right as we went uphill and they got trapped behing him. Without that Miata I don't know if I could have held on for the win because I was getting crazy pressure from David and Wade. Unbelievable racing.

Don't get the impression that I was out in front the whole time. I was anywhere from 4th to first. David, Harper and I all led at one point. David Rhodes was in there for a while but he dropped back a bit as the race wore on. All four cars ran fast laps in the 2:18:XXX's.

·
The anti-Probe.
514 Posts
It's looking like Harper was the only one with video. Damn. What a shame. I got about the first 15 min but that was only the start followed by me passing David on the back straight. The rest of it me running in front so you can see the fact that I was being hounded by a pack of live wolves the entire time. Damn. Steve said he'd have his vid up soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts