1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

OH NOES!

love those wheels!

raf's car, 140WHP

160 something WHP i think......damn i cant remember hos car this was.

·
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

my car (nissasin is the one opening the hood, next to him is his brother joe)

cleanest engine bay there....mine

lowest HP there.....mine....i dont want to talk about it

jen36's car......made more HP than me...and he is stock.....i dont want to talk about it

the most kick ass forester EVER:eek2:

"needaser" was the highest HP holder of the day, he broke the 300wheel mark running at 336 WHP. on a 14:1 AF ratio:eek2: they bumped up the fuel pressure then he was running a 13.:1 A/F.....but no power changes

the valve cover i painted for john's car

jen36's fat face inside steve's engine bay

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice pics man but i do have to say your car is the cleanest one i have ever seen so pretty :biggthump for cleanest se-r

·
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats all my car has. its was (not to have an ego) but the best looking one there, also was the 2nd best sounding one there:tongue:

·
NX Cruiser
1,031 Posts
thats all my car has. its was (not to have an ego) but the best looking one there, also was the 2nd best sounding one there:tongue:
He did have the cleanest car there... And it was even clean & polished on the under side of the hood... Now thats clean.. We can only aspire to reach this level of emaculate engine bay cleaning.. :rofl:

·
Registered
240 Posts
lol i got the second loudest next too needase-r wow that car was sick and that VE sentra made me smile every time i heard that second cam activated:D

·
NX Cruiser
1,031 Posts
That VE was soooooo nice on the Dyno..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Summa bitches!

You guys were at the corner of Mountain Road and Route 1 in Fallston.

DAMN IT DAMN IT ~D A M N I T!~

Pissin party over.

Cecil County isn't far from there, I used to go there when I lived in Bel Air when my Dad would go racin on Friday nights and Sundays.

Please post when you want to go to Cecil, would love to attend that one. Perhaps a test of the Jetta and Eggo would do :)

Thanks for the pictures....so jealous :p

·
Registered
72 Posts
Engine bay cleaning lessons at the next meet?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

VERY nice ride:biggthump :biggthump

·
Registered
104 Posts
awesome pics man are you and when you starting work down here in staunton? its lonely being the only nissan enthusiast in town let alone it being a SER (imports best kept secret!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts