SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
No More SE-R
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED: Massive B14 Whole Car Part Out

UPDATED - ALL MUST GO, MAKE AN OFFER!

My B14 met its demise. Car and parts located in Orlando, FL.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4730/pict0065y.jpg

The car was truly immaculate. I have some other threads going in more specific sections that you can check out. I figure that some of you will remember how meticulous I am. I am really trying to price things fair and somewhat below market value, so please don't just low ball. Of course, reasonable offers are fine. Also, saying goodbye to the car is hard enough without people PM-ing me wanting parts only to reveal they won't have the money days later. If you cannot currently afford the part, please don't waste my time and yours. ***If you don't see an item pictured, just ask.

Parts:

Passenger side electric door lock and window switches - $20 Shipped

Cluster Trim Surround - $30 Shipped In GREAT SHAPE; no cracks!

Vivid Teal Pearl Sideview Mirrors - $80 Shipped Recently repainted; dead on match to the rest of my factory paint. Look at the pics; they really do look that good.

Vivid Teal Pearl 98 Style Grill - $60 Shipped Also recently repainted; dead on match to the rest of my factory paint. Look at the pics. This thing is over $60 for the OEM grill unpainted.

Radio Trim Surround - $25 Shipped

Window Wiper Switch - $20 Shipped Lettering is great; works perfectly.

Sunroof Assembly - $50 Picked up or actual shipping In great shape with ZERO leaks.

Bosch Purchased NEW Starter - $45 Shipped This thing was bought new (not a reman.) several years ago. It has worked everytime.

Used OEM Starter - $45 Shipped OEM starter; always worked.

B14 GREAT looking tail lights - $90 Shipped This includes the left and right tail lights and trunk pieces. I will separate, but obviously, this will cost more. I wet sanded these recently and cleared them. They look new and crisp. It took me a whole Saturday.

B14 A/C Condenser and Lines - SOLD This includes all the lines and the condenser. The condenser is a little tweaked, but did not leak for 2 months before I pulled the car apart. See pics below.

DIN Bezel for Greddy Components and Gauge - SOLD

Turn Signal/Headlight Switch - SOLD Replaced 1.5 years ago; the lettering is 100% perfect. Great unit!

B14 SE-R Cluster - SOLD In EXCELLENT shape; never cracked open. Reads 16x,xxx miles.

AD22VF Calipers with Stainless Lines and Speed Bleeders - SOLD These were rebuilt about 3 years ago and in perfect working order. They have speed bleeders and SS Goodridge Lines. They are painted high temp black for a clear look.

B14 Passenger Side OEM Axle - SOLD This is an OEM axle; no reman. crap here. Works great; boots in great shape too. This unit is less than 3 years old; I don't mess around.

1996 200SX SE-R Vivid Teal Pearl Paint (Pint) - SOLD About 10% used. This stuff is like $80 a pint.\

B&M Short Throw Shifter - SOLD The blue finish is scratched a bit, but you NEVER see this when installed. It is impossible to remove the snap ring without scratching it. It works well, and it has seen about 6k miles. Everything you need included.

1996 200SX SE-R VLSD Trans - SOLD This transmission is original to the car and has ~155k miles. I never used 3rd gear except for racing someone. It has been turbo'd for about 75k miles. Used Red line Heavy Duty Shockproof only. No grinds; GREAT condition! See pic below of the tranny in the tarp.

1998 200SX SE-R VLCD Trans - SOLD This transmission was bought with 80k miles from a non-turbo SE-R as a spare. I did install it last clutch swap to try it out. No grinds; shifts perfectly. It has about 86k miles total on it now. I used Heavy Duty Shockproof. Again, no use of third gear except for pulls. This one is depicted in the other picture.

Razzo Peal Covers - SOLD Includes all hardware; the clutch one has obvious letter fading; figured I would see if anyone wanted them before I chucked them.

Two B14 SE-R Wheels - SOLD In pretty good shape for their age; no curbing.

Two B14 SE-R Center Caps - SOLD

OEM B14 Floor Mats - SOLD In GREAT shape. Less than 2 years old. A tiny bit of wear on the driver's side of course. Shoes have never touched the rears.

B14 Keyless Entry Dongle - SOLD I don't even think you can buy these anymore. This one 100% works.

Custom remade B14 Sun Visors MINT - SOLD Me and my girl remade the stock ones. These match the headliner better than in the pic, and they are much much nicer than stock. No tears or marks.

Rear Disc Swap with Speed Bleeders and Stainless Lines - SOLD Painted high temp black for a clean look with SS Goodridge Lines. Rebuilt 3 years ago.

Nismo B14 Radiator *Tweaked* - SOLD This is a Nismo unit. It bolts in the stock location with more fins than any other stockish one sold. 1" core. It is tweaked, but it does not leak. I thought I'd see if anyone wanted it.

·
Registered
898 Posts
do you have the ps foglight?
and i need the ds door cubby hole...the whole piece that the door accesories plug into...mines snapped in half

·
No More SE-R
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you have the ps foglight?
and i need the ds door cubby hole...the whole piece that the door accesories plug into...mines snapped in half
No fog lights. Took them out a long time ago. That cubb piece on my car is gone too. Sorry.

·
LOW N SLOW
629 Posts
DS corner light?

·
Im all about the 4x4
1,692 Posts
whats the picked up price for the remote

B14 Keyless Entry Dongle - $25 Shipped I don't even think you can buy these anymore. This one 100% works

i also need the handle for the inne sunroof visor if you got it and the light dimmer swtich

·
SE-R b14
344 Posts
B14 A/C Condenser and Lines - $30 Plus whatever actual shipping is This includes a working compressor, all the lines, and the condenser. The condenser is a little tweaked, but did not leak for 2 months before I pulled the car apart. let me know will pick up.

·
No More SE-R
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
B14 A/C Condenser and Lines - $30 Plus whatever actual shipping is This includes a working compressor, all the lines, and the condenser. The condenser is a little tweaked, but did not leak for 2 months before I pulled the car apart. let me know will pick up.
I'm sorry; I forgot to edit that. Compressor is gone. I edited the price but not the description before.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts