SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can get them? I've checked summit, carparts, and energy suspension, w/o any luck. I'm doing a complete overhaul on my suspension and I'm trying to get everything by the end of the week. I'm getting AGX's for the back and i have the front motivaltinal struts just sitting in my car.

------------------
96 w/ HS CAI, timing @ 17, Naxos muffler, Eibach Sportlines, KYB GR2's all around, APC Clear corners, Stillen grille, and Focus short throw.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This may sound like an idiodic question, but I have to make sure. Do the motor mounts from 91-94 work on the 95+ SR20's?

------------------
96 w/ HS CAI, timing @ 17, 92 I/E cams (whenever they get here), Naxos muffler, Eibach Sportlines, KYB GR2's all around, APC Clear corners, Stillen grille, and Focus short throw.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
nobody makes a master kit for the b14. only the b13, but alot of the stuff will work, but none of the rear. the only stuff really worth getting can be had for pretty cheap anyway. the motor mounts do not even come with the kit btw.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Brian, whats the p/n for the bushings. I'd like to order them today but I'm at work and have limited access to find anything till lunch.

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bwilsor:
anyone know where i can get them? I've checked summit, carparts, and energy suspension, w/o any luck. I'm doing a complete overhaul on my suspension and I'm trying to get everything by the end of the week. I'm getting AGX's for the back and i have the front motivaltinal struts just sitting in my car.

</font>
There is no master kit for b14's

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts