SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure out what to prepare for the meet! Please post if you will be attending. If you will be attending with people that are not forum members, please post how many people will be joining you! Thanks again and we hope to see you all there!

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
I wanna go!! but Im racing in the Mazda Rev It Up the following weekend, plus I have finals around then damnit. although its a saturday so that shouldnt matter. I just dont know if I can swing 2 weekends off in a row.

·
Big Cheddar fan club
1,466 Posts
I'll be there and I plan to bring one non-member who is very interested in Nissans and my wife and son. I also met 2 other guys who have Nissans and don't belong to the forum so, they may show up.

·
change isn't always good
479 Posts
I will be there with at least one guest. Maybe two.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i should be there, ill prolly bring someone with me. but i just met like 7 kids with se-rs that dont even know about the forum. i told them about the meet and i think some might be comin

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'll be up. With my Daughter. We will probably leave early, however. I'm not sure about the other NENOC-ites.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello everyone. If someone has access to Altimas.net, can you please post that the meet is on the 15th and that the directions can be obtained on mapquest. The address is 65 hicks avenue- Meriden, CT 06450 ! And to go past that address and over the bridge to the parking lot on the right. Thanks everyone and we hope to see you next saturday- the 15th!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts