SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all those SR20SE owners in my area, i'm thinking we should meet up sometime, think of a design for our cars... not a darn car club, just a sticker for SR20DE owners, sound good, holla back peace out

AIM s/n: Im a sandwich

------------------
Kenneth

1996 RED SE-R w/dynomax Superturbo Exhaust

·
Registered
118 Posts
You just missed one, we got together yesterday, but I wold be willing to do it again whenever I get my car back(grrrrr). I think I am going to track that guy down tonight and give him a good "talking to"

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didn't get to make it yesterday, me and my gf went out to some places, we didn't get done till kinda late, and her mom asked me to stay over, i didn't know what time the place closed... sorry bout that

------------------
Kenneth

1996 RED SE-R w/dynomax Superturbo Exhaust

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
LOL....give him a good stern talking to
....Might want to take him a wrench, just in case his excuse is I dont have any tools.

Well we get together every now and then. Usualy around 2 times a year at the least. I want to do some more, thinking about having a get together up here in East Tn for everyone. Maybe some dragging at Bristol or something....Dont know.

·
Registered
118 Posts
That would be a cool road trip through the mountains, I talked to him and he swears that he will finish it on Thursday, that is his next day off. Oh hey Kevin, how exactly will we have to put the torque converter on when we fill it up with fluid?

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
I'll look though the FSM later, its out in the car and I just woke up. If its like a ford, you just push and turn and it will click twice. If I can hollar at my friend I will try to scan in that section but dont know if he has the time to let me.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Kenneth, thats no excuse! Next time put the foot down!
Well, you could get some sr20de.net stickers, I know me and Eric have them and Jon was inquiring so he will probably be getting some. Oh and Kenny if you ever see another red 200sx SE-R w/the grey stockers off of a SE lim. try to talk to him(its Jason Barrett) I never get a chance to talk to him he is always going the other way....quickly! And to Eric, those Courtesy stickers, were they some kind of prank stickers, they wouldn't come off the tape! Oh well, holla. later

------------------
2000 Sentra SE w/PP, JWT POP, timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s

·
Registered
440 Posts
Also, for those a little closer to Smyrna, M'boro, Nashville, they are supposed to be building a drag strip at the new speedway(where they raced Busch cars). Just a little FYI. Not that we could get Eric to drag! later

------------------
2000 Sentra SE w/PP, JWT POP, timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s

1 - 8 of 8 Posts