SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Wendy being home and all I've not had a lot of time to be on the forums. Work's been friggin busy as hell too which is where I normally check the forums. Peeps have been on vacation here and I've been the supervisor which has made me busy as hell since **** has been going down so much over the holidays. Things look to have been running themselves pretty well. Some things I need to be able to respond to more though and I apologize. I REFUSE to turn into Larry Weeks

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Hey if you want I could co-maderate some forums for you... This is where I spend most of my life anyway

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guess I can have co-mods now. Anyone else?

·
SR20GE P11
433 Posts
Hey Kris94G20,I guess I will ask you? Do you know if the NX2000/B13 brake upgrade will fit the P10 model G2O's?

Nigel/95G20t/auto

·
Registered
883 Posts
You know, I have seen your posts, and I dont have the slightest clue. I will ask around to some shops out here.

------------------
Kris94G20
87 Pulsar

G

·
0 Posts
i'm pretty lame, too... i'd be happy to help you ben.

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Hey Ben, I haven't been on the board that long, but if you need help moderating or anything, I'd be happy to help you out. I recentely toyed with running basically the same turbo setup you have, but decided to stick with my orginal plan which is a 50 shot. Anyway, let me know if you need help.

[This message has been edited by 97 Black SER (edited 01-07-2001).]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts