SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after weeks of waiting I finaly have tires. 185/60/r14 H rated Pirelli P4000's. Not a bad looking tire. cant tell alot right now just had them put on and they still be slick from the grease they put on them so they dont dry rot. fell soft and little numb on center but that could just be me. and got a 4 wheel alignment. rear toe was hella bad. and well the pressure in the tires are hella high at 35psi all around. thats what they put it at to set the bead so going to leave it like that for a little while to let it get set. turn in wasnt bad coming into the dorms but im so used to the dunlop d65's these new pirelli's are weird they are soft but got grip i think
will say more later, think i will go test them tomorrow.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope stock is 185/60/14 wanted 195/55/14 in RE71's but couldnt get any well found 2 of them thats it

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Is the NX2000 different? because I'm pretty sure those came stock with RE71's. Not completely sure though.

I do know that when I bought my NX used in Feb. I also got some stock parts, one of them being a set of wheels that had 195/60/14 RE71s on them. I need to replace two of the tires and repair one wheel though.

I will most likely put race tires on those since they are considerably lighter than the 15's on there now...

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope dont think so. Pretty sure those RE71's someone put on. Pretty sure that nissan used Dunlop back in the day maybe.

·
Registered
202 Posts
NX2000s used 55 series RE71s, Sentra SE-Rs used 60 series Dunlop SP Sport D87m. NX2000s also used thicker front disk brakes and make great replacements for SE-R rotors. I've been using Yoko A507s with great success, although I'll be buying AVS Intermediates next time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts