SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mr. Grumpypants
1,277 Posts
abliden said:
Hey if anyone knows about any meets near middle town or Newburgh are lemme know
There are apparently a lot of meets in/around the Dunkin Donuts on 300 in Newburgh. I've heard this but never actually seen it. There's also some kids that hang out at Five Corners in Vails Gate/New Windsor

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the dunkin donuts meets are just a bunch of kids with hondas nothing specail i keep an ear open about vails gate tho thanx

·
Mr. Grumpypants
1,277 Posts
abliden said:
the dunkin donuts meets are just a bunch of kids with hondas nothing specail i keep an ear open about vails gate tho thanx
I'm strictly going by heresay on the Dunkin Donuts but if you think they're a bunch of kids with nothing special, you won't particularly like the stuff at Vails Gate. That's a bunch of ricers (IMO). One kid had someone steal his Spec V so he could collect insurance and buy a Scion because his friend had one.

I haven't heard of anything good in that area though. I've only seen one or two other decent SE-Rs in the area. I've heard from maxima.org that there are people (sound like punk kids again) that hang out somewhere in Nanuet down further south but *I* would not be interested... burnouts, drag racing on the street, and other stupidity

1 - 5 of 5 Posts