SR20 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Ok, I am in freaking Kuwait and my satellite internet link goes through Germany and Google won't let me view the videos because I am out of country. ANy way you can upload to forum or send to me through email or something?

Brent

·
Salivating over sr20s
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
coach said:
Ok, I am in freaking Kuwait and my satellite internet link goes through Germany and Google won't let me view the videos because I am out of country. ANy way you can upload to forum or send to me through email or something?

Brent
ok, so i made a 45mb version so i can upload it to the forum for you, but im too dumb to figure out how

·
Registered
617 Posts
ferrari4a said:
ok, so i made a 45mb version so i can upload it to the forum for you, but im too dumb to figure out how
Just click on gallery at the top of the forum page (any page, on the left side), and then click on upload photos on the far right. It's pretty straight forward from there :biggthump

·
Salivating over sr20s
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
nx-r_waz said:
Just click on gallery at the top of the forum page (any page, on the left side), and then click on upload photos on the far right. It's pretty straight forward from there :biggthump
yea i do that and than it just sits their for a while and than doesn't do anything

·
Registered
652 Posts
really nice video it makes me proud to own a se-r

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I would buy it for 5 bucks, or if you want to send me the videos - I would burn them for next to nothing.

Its quite inspirational. The mr2 guys have avideo like this, but its more street racing : dare i say it: and crap like that.

·
"Founder of GTi-R City"
711 Posts
I wish I had known prior I would have got some of my B12, A33B, P50, and B15U for him. Though all of mine would have been still life (no burnouts or moving) they still would have been HOT to me! =) B12 rules, btw want to look back into the past, just click my link to see what all of you B13, B14U, & B15U owners cars looked like back in 1987.. .. .. .. .. .. Long before SE-R it was called "The Sport Edition" =p

·
Salivating over sr20s
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
87SENTRASE said:
I wish I had known prior I would have got some of my B12, A33B, P50, and B15U for him. Though all of mine would have been still life (no burnouts or moving) they still would have been HOT to me! =) B12 rules, btw want to look back into the past, just click my link to see what all of you B13, B14U, & B15U owners cars looked like back in 1987.. .. .. .. .. .. Long before SE-R it was called "The Sport Edition" =p
http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=148665

·
Salivating over sr20s
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
sorry man, but I dont think I will be making another one anytime soon...but if I do make one than I will include your pics.

·
Registered
141 Posts
WOW, I LOVE The SE-R Spanking The Sh*T Out of The Supra!!!:biggthump That is the Coolest Video Dude:cool: Take That U Toy Lovers,Great Job:D

61 - 80 of 100 Posts