SR20 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
TURBO POWAH!!!!
586 Posts
can you still buy these dvds? sorry I actually forgot about this thread..

·
Salivating over sr20s
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
91SentraSeR said:
any pics of that last SER in the vid. the red one with the hood scoop. it looks hAwT
thats knuckleduster 's car, look up his name and find his previous posts. he has posted quite a few pics of his car.

·
Registered
37 Posts
at least u got good music taste

·
Registered
240 Posts
ferrari4a,

Great work on the compilation.

Since you requested feedback, here you go:

There is nothing like good 'driving music' with this type of work. Musical choices like Eminem, Linkin Park, Prodigy, etc... suit my personal tastes and I felt your selections were very good.

My favorite cuts involved the in-car racing cams. Scenes where the music seems to sync up with the action (ie. certain beats and lyrics in the music corresponding with actions like accelerating, breaking, passing, etc...) are just great to experience. I know how hard this can be in the editing process, so it really shows great attention to detail.

The still shots were nice and gave a good variety of cars. I found myself looking at cars that were similar to mine to get ideas.

Some of the scenes reminded me of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbQxa7z9NkQ

Thank you for capturing the FWD SR20 community (and some others) with your excellent work.

It will be an enduring 'time capsule' long after the last SR20 is retired.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Are you going to make another one in the future? Please do so because I would love for mine to be in a compilation video. Thanks! :)

·
Salivating over sr20s
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Chill Son said:
Are you going to make another one in the future? Please do so because I would love for mine to be in a compilation video. Thanks! :)
sorry man but i'm done

·
Registered
8 Posts
here's my 95 240sx s-13 redtop conversion. i have a lot of internal engine work done, ask me about it if you're curious.

81 - 100 of 110 Posts