SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight, while at the nearby Circle K, getting ice cream for my wife... don't ask, I saw what looked like another Classic pull into and next to the gas pumps. It was pretty funny, I was staring at his car, it's red, and he was staring at mine... Classics are kind of rare around here.

So, figuring he was staring at my White Classic, I decided to pull over and talk with him. At first, despite being almost positive it was an SE-R, I thought he was driving an SE... but the R had been removed. Anyway, it's a '93, the owners name is Steve and he just purchased the car 4 months ago in West Palm Bch... with only 39k on it.

Introduced ourselves, told him about this forum... he browses here, and told him about CSERT. He seemed pretty smart, noticed some of the minor changes I'd done with my car, and he verified that his car had been repainted.

So, Steve, if you're out there, give a shout. Post pics of your very clean car and introduce yourself. Stay away from those Central and South Florida members, though. They're crazy, they do things like use NOS and run on 17" wheels;).

Peace Out,
Mark(after seeing a too many Classics w/o saying anything to the owners... glad I spoke with Steve)

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
vladha said:

So, Steve, if you're out there, give a shout. Post pics of your very clean car and introduce yourself. Stay away from those Central and South Florida members, though. They're crazy, they do things like use NOS and run on 17" wheels;).

LMFAO!! We are not that bad. You should see us running boost and juice on 18 inch wheels ;)

You all know that SOFLA runs this BISH :D!!!!

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Fast91SER said:
Actually, all the NOS guys are going turbo now. They are dying out like the dinosaurs :D

Not really! We are basically just adding the turbo to the nitrous :D

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
now now boys, we all know the central florida owners rock the hardest. Acceptance is the first step towards recovery.

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, Dexter. Don't know what to tell you about CSERT. Nobody's really stepped to the plate to put anything together since Brad and Joey left. Part of the problem, I think, is just the timing and availability of people. For instance, because of events in my household for the last 3 months and upcoming events, I have very little free time now or even in the near future.

Maybe some of the other members will chime in, especially now that the weather seems to be warming up.

Peace Out,
Mark

P.S. If anybody needs my new contact information, i.e. phone number, just pm me... gots new numbers all the way around)

·
Registered
805 Posts
CSERT. I will be starting a weekly night DJing at the rare olive in ybor soon. come out and chill and talk cars.... and best of all, get drunk!

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
nak1 said:
CSERT. I will be starting a weekly night DJing at the rare olive in ybor soon. come out and chill and talk cars.... and best of all, get drunk!
Sounds good. What nights will you be there and starting time and date.

·
Registered
805 Posts
not quite sure yet.... should probaly be starting this friday. I will post more when i know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts