SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when im driving i sometimes here this sound. sounds like its coming for around the gauge cluster area its like a metal clinking and only does this soemtimes i duno what it could unless it has somehting to do with the tach and thermo. gauge beign crazy anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
421 Posts
LikeTheMovies said:
when im driving i sometimes here this sound. sounds like its coming for around the gauge cluster area its like a metal clinking and only does this soemtimes i duno what it could unless it has somehting to do with the tach and thermo. gauge beign crazy anyone have any ideas?
Does the clicking change speed depending on how fast you are going? Does it happen when you're turning, or when your wheel is straight, or all the time?

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
actually last nigth i found out what it was you knwo where you plug the tester things into the car i duno what its called but its under the driver side dash its like a plug in its just really lose and its baning up to somethign but i duno why my car is shaking that bad that its making that do that so thast what im wondering now

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Proabably a bad passenger side motor mount....causing excessive vibrations.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts