SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night in germany-----3:58 a young man going to buy VE engine on ebay usa...started to cry cause.....his microsoft windows xp crashed two mins befor the auction ended....and the engine was sold to another guy for only 1625 dollars.....FUUUUCK

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Oh no Tim that sucks!!! I'm really sorry to hear that man :( I'm sure there will be another one though.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes that sucks....

but now there are a few bugs more for other things...today i bought a nx2000 a sport muffler for my kawasaki...and orderd my carlos front.... :D

·
8,148 Posts
Thats a lot Tim. I know a place that sells them for a little less. I will PM you. :)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Better yet, where are you getting that Carlos front and why can't we get it?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi ....

you can get everything what ypu want if you can really pay for it...it won t be be cheap to ship the front or rear to the usa but its possible.....

·
8,148 Posts
NX2000-Germany said:
hi ....

you can get everything what ypu want if you can really pay for it...it won t be be cheap to ship the front or rear to the usa but its possible.....
Yes, thats the truth. Ask me how I got a set of yellow stock fogs.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Well, I hear that nobody here could get ahold of carlos or whoever mani's that front. That's where I was coming from on that. I contacted Postert some time ago and shipping, etc cost as much as the front. Dayum!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi man...........

ok i took a look around to all my friends and so on and here is what we have for you if you want....don t knmow the prices yet!

postert front bumper good condition a few scratches
ms-design front bumper good condition
ms-design rear end

i ll ask fir shipping tommorow or monday don t know how fast i ll get someone there

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
NX2000-Germany said:
hi man...........

ok i took a look around to all my friends and so on and here is what we have for you if you want....don t knmow the prices yet!

postert front bumper good condition a few scratches
ms-design front bumper good condition
ms-design rear end

i ll ask fir shipping tommorow or monday don t know how fast i ll get someone there
any news buddy?

·
Puffy, perky piranhas
384 Posts
I researched getting a Postert front for my NX last summer. The best I could do is have a Toyota dealer in California order one and then ship it to me in Wisconsin.

It was about $500 for the front and another $120 or so for shipping.

Like Txnx says... "Dayum!"

It still is a great looking front for the NX, though.

So, NX2000-Germany, can they be found over there for less?

If something like that could be set on my doorstep for something in the $400-500 range - it would be very hard to say no.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
INX2C said:
I researched getting a Postert front for my NX last summer. The best I could do is have a Toyota dealer in California order one and then ship it to me in Wisconsin.

It was about $500 for the front and another $120 or so for shipping.

Like Txnx says... "Dayum!"

It still is a great looking front for the NX, though.

So, NX2000-Germany, can they be found over there for less?

If something like that could be set on my doorstep for something in the $400-500 range - it would be very hard to say no.

Better than what I came up with. Shipping was much more to a business address of a friend. The shipping cost nearly as much as the kit.

Still waiting for news on the used bits.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts