SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Advance notice!!! I will prob be going to moroso this coming friday to try to finally get into the 14s. Anyone else gonna come if I go? Will prob will, who else?? Roll Call!!!

Let the OWNAGE begin again!!!

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
djmayhem said:
Advance notice!!! I will prob be going to moroso this coming friday to try to finally get into the 14s. Anyone else gonna come if I go? Will prob will, who else?? Roll Call!!!

Let the OWNAGE begin again!!!
Now we are talkin!
Early notification is so much better.
Allan...now that your boosting there is no excuse for not running on the track.

Manny

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SE-Rawkus said:
Now we are talkin!

Manny

I can OWN Allan too! Hes nothing, boosting or not!

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTW, I want to OWN Serban too!! Im gonna call him to see if he'll come get beat down by me!

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
SE-Rawkus said:
Now we are talkin!

Manny
How about a 4 year Anniversary with my Significant other???? :(

DAMN I REALLY WANNA GO BUT I KNOW I'LL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT!!! :confused:

**SIGH** :(

Allan

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
SR20 in the 200 said:
manny, how do you run at the track? is your battery under the hood? or do you have a kill switch on the trunk??
I have my battery in the trunk. Am I suppose to have a kill switch? I have only run once at the track. Last time they didn't even check my engine bay. I guess they just saw a regular sentra with 18" rims and it look like it would run high/low 15s. :D

BTW...any of you guys have a helmet I can borrow??? (rules of compliance if lower than 13.999 at Moroso). Friday I shall definitely break 13s. My car has low 13s potential. This time I'm heading out there with open downpipe and my drag radials.

Manny

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
last time they wouldnt let me run unless i had the battery in certified box and had a special kill switch on the back of the car, so i just moved my battery back under the hood, since i dont have any IC piping yet.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nizmonik SE-R said:
How about a 4 year Anniversary with my Significant other???? :(

DAMN I REALLY WANNA GO BUT I KNOW I'LL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT!!! :confused:

**SIGH** :(

Allan

That sucks bro. Just ask her if she wants to go to the track to watch you be owned by me N/A!! lol jp. Hopefully you guys will both come and hang out or whatever. LMK if you are gonna be there.

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
hahaha keep talking smack justin!!

Lets just say......If you can't own a SRT-4.....You won't be able to touch me....I kno from an incident that happened last night....lol

And that was at 7psi......

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
Do you guys know if I can run my car w/o a bumper? I'll still have my bumper support..I just want to take my bumper off so that my IC can get all the air it can get.

Manny

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
SE-Rawkus said:
Do you guys know if I can run my car w/o a bumper? I'll still have my bumper support..I just want to take my bumper off so that my IC can get all the air it can get.

Manny
You can go through tech with your bumper on and take it off afterwards, but I doubt it will pass w/o a bumper.

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
I got 2 of my homeboys to come with me. My homeboy is bringing his b13 GXE because he's bringing his family (his girl and son)...I'm trying to convince him to run his GXE for shits & giggles. He has a b13 SE-R also but has no 5th gear and the drive to WPB won't be fun on just 4 gears...ask me how i know :rolleyes:
Hopefully, my boy Luis will have his VVL ready to go by friday. He needs to hookup the MSD switches and try and break in the clutch before friday. He's installing the clutch tomorrow..he will have to drive atleast 350 miles before friday and on our way to Moroso on friday he can put the other 100 miles. :D

Manny

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
350 miles??? pshhh, i could rack that up in 2 hours flat. so, how many do we have going?

[The List, in alphabetical order]

Criag - best looking nx i have ever seen, could win some car shows.
Danny - if we each give him 2 dollars
Darrin - if we can get the sleezy bastart to cough up $10
Justin - a.k.a Tinkerbell
Louis - some stranger
Manny - ex neon ricer
Mario - i guess hes a frog
Nick - another stranger
Will - and the Black Stallion

Did i miss anybody??

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
SR20 in the 200 said:
350 miles??? pshhh, i could rack that up in 2 hours flat. so, how many do we have going?

[The List]

Will
Justin
Manny
Darrin
Criag (is that you NX1600lasgen ?)
Mario? you posted, but didnt say you would go.
Mannys friend
Mannys other friend Louis

i would like to meet up with you miami and broward guys. how about the pompano rest area?
Manny's 1st friend = Nick
Manny's other friend = Luis

Manny

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SR20 in the 200 said:
its back on BEEOTCH! i just fixed my alternator, my car is pulling again!!!!!!!

You will still be OWNED!

Justin and the WHITE STALLION > Will and the BLACK BEAUTY!

Shift_you lose

1 - 20 of 46 Posts