SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a picture of your front bumper so I can get ideas on how I want to cut mine out for my new bigger intercooler.

I remember the way you did yours looked cool, I just can't remember exactly what you did.

In fact anyone who has a big IC and had to cut up their bumper if you e-mail me pic's it will help. I just want to check out different looks.

Mike

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Mike C can't use his computer anymore. Remember he is in Italy and where he lives now they don't have phone line. I can help you out. http://www.geocities.com/yellow4g63/sr20det.htm

We had to cut the support in Half for that one. You could cut around it but we said Fuk it and not spend too much time on that part. Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks much for the info, I remember that picture and that it looked pretty good.

I have to cut up my support also but I think I will leave the the very top of it in place so the bumber cover won't stat sagging.

Did mikes end up sagging, if you know?

My intercooler is made from two Spearco cores as I like bar and plate heat exchangers better.

Mike
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yellow4g63:
Mike C can't use his computer anymore. Remember he is in Italy and where he lives now they don't have phone line. I can help you out. http://www.geocities.com/yellow4g63/sr20det.htm

We had to cut the support in Half for that one. You could cut around it but we said Fuk it and not spend too much time on that part. Hope that helps.
</font>

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by choaderboy:
I need a picture of your front bumper so I can get ideas on how I want to cut mine out for my new bigger intercooler.

I remember the way you did yours looked cool, I just can't remember exactly what you did.

In fact anyone who has a big IC and had to cut up their bumper if you e-mail me pic's it will help. I just want to check out different looks.

Mike
</font>
My Comp still works, But I have to find a phone line to use it with. The Bumper support was plasma cut then cleaned up with a grinder. and the actual Bumper was cut with an exacto knife, then I placed some Mesh wire in there to make it look clean. Very simple job.

------------------

Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Pectel coming up bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. DAMN VILLIANS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts