SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Hey Hey!!!!
Im just wondering how much mileage you guys get per "tank". Im getting 261-270 before the empty light comes on.
No Mods Yet......:-(

------------------
"Spidey"
3x ex-Honda owner

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You have actually seen your fuel light come on, wow!!! Never heard of anyone actually seeing it. When does it come, how much gas is left after it comes on. I get about 25-35 MPG depending on city to highway driving. The past couple of weeks I have been doing alot of highway driving and got up to 40MPG, i don't know exactly how but it was great. Haven't seen that good of gas mileage since my 93 Sentra LE(1.6) HAHA!!!

~MIKE

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Ive seen my fuel light like twice. Both times i could barely squeeze 11 gallons in it. Damn inacurate fuel guage. I usualy fill up about 240 or so on the trip meter. Thats usualy below the 1/4 of a tank on the gauge. I usualy average like 24~26 in city(automatic) and over 30 on the highway...then that one time where i got almost 40 or some weird **** like that. Drove Elizabethton to Nashville stoping in Cookeville, thats like ~300 miles, and could get like 8 or 9 gallons in dont remember how much exactly, its in the car tho. its done that like twice. So who knows...

If you are getting mid 20's i would check everything, maybe o2 sensor. But go for a long highway drive see what you get. And dont go by the gauge just watch your trip meter when you get around 240 you should gas up, you should be around 1/4 tank sometimes high sometimes low. then divide mileage by gallons put in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool, as long as I know someone out there is getting less then me, I am ok. :p

Its all good...!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts