SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
-
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was sunny, I had my camera, so I took some pictures...

I'm about to sell the red one to my dad, so I'm going to shoot the hell out of it before he gets his grubby hands on it!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Are you still running Hyperco gen 1 springs? And what lip is that on the red one. Lookin good! :)

Matt

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
The red one is bad ass! Sweet cars man!

-Josh

·
-
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone.

The red car has Gen 2s (only on the back....Im lazy!), the black car has Gen 1s. I prefer the drop of the Gen 1s, but the comfort factor and predictability of the Gen 2s is light years away.

The lip on the red car is form an 89-90 240SX SE. Once fully bolted on, it will fit perfectly!

The grille for the Tsurus is coming, I swear. I still havent decided what Im going to do. Originally, I was going to vaccum-form a completely new grill like Mazdas have, where there is just a "U"-shaped frame.

Now I think Im just going to gut the original Tsuru grille center and wire-mesh it, but I cant find cheap aluminum mesh in a medium honeycomb pattern. Anyone else know?

And lastly, I kind of faked a variable focus in Photoshop....an experiment for my work-related stuff. But yeah, it does look like a model car. Makes me want to clean up the details and "reality" of it to fake a model car...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Try wire grate for gutters from lowes/home depot, etc. It's really cheap, and it's acctually pretty nice. Costs about $4 a sheet, and I would think one sheet would do you just fine.

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
That red one looks mean! Nice Classics!

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
llaprad1 said:

I'm about to sell the red one to my dad, so I'm going to shoot the hell out of it before he gets his grubby hands on it!

Weird. Something about the picture you posted makes it sort of look like it's a scale model of a real B13.... anyone else know what I'm talking about? :confused:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks like there's a blur filter applied from the beltline up. It makes the lines look softer, as though the car was molded out of plastic.

·
Registered
381 Posts
wow gr8 lookin classics man. is that a s13 lip?

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
llaprad1 said:
Thanks everyone.

The red car has Gen 2s (only on the back....Im lazy!), the black car has Gen 1s. I prefer the drop of the Gen 1s, but the comfort factor and predictability of the Gen 2s is light years away.

The lip on the red car is form an 89-90 240SX SE. Once fully bolted on, it will fit perfectly!

The grille for the Tsurus is coming, I swear. I still havent decided what Im going to do. Originally, I was going to vaccum-form a completely new grill like Mazdas have, where there is just a "U"-shaped frame.

Now I think Im just going to gut the original Tsuru grille center and wire-mesh it, but I cant find cheap aluminum mesh in a medium honeycomb pattern. Anyone else know?

And lastly, I kind of faked a variable focus in Photoshop....an experiment for my work-related stuff. But yeah, it does look like a model car. Makes me want to clean up the details and "reality" of it to fake a model car...
I already said that, and he acknowledged that. Its photoshop.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts