SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enemigo, I would really advise not going with a 2 inch drop on your car unless you just wanted looks. I just got finished redoing my whole suspention b/c it rode like **** b/c it did not have enough wheel travel.

·
Registered
466 Posts
thank you Brain....oops Brian. I was going to see if I could move the new posts to pt 2. maybe Ben can lock the thread, or is that part of the registered BB?

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I used to be able to go to www.ubbhacking.com and get hacks for this forum like the Editing and the Smilies, but that site is no longer there and I dunno where to get them from anymore. So I don't think I can lock a thread. I can delete them though

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's it

If someone can find me the hacks to the board (not really hacks, someone good at scripting just added similar functionality to the full version, and the freeware license allows for that), I'll implement them np. I would like member levels based on the number of posts, signatures, and the ability to lock threads.

G

·
0 Posts
How much are we talking about? I know the traffic is picking up on this site. Can you get some advertisers?

MarC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts