SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need moderators!

We need moderators for the respective sections. Probably one or two from each region would be good. Let me know if you want that job. Thanks.

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
I would be interested in the south moderator position. What exactly does it entail???

·
Registered
596 Posts
I can moderate the south if you want. I have started becoming a regular in the events section because of all the texas events.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
im already a mod...you can add me if you like....i cover the south :) not texas tho :D the real south like tn, nc, sc, ga ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Bowlcut said:
im already a mod...you can add me if you like....i cover the south :) not texas tho :D the real south like tn, nc, sc, ga ;)
Wow, see? This is why you need a Texan to help moderate the South. People way up north in Tennessee think they are in the south. :D

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Go Tommy! I can't do it cause I don't know enough. **** I'm doin good to get my e-mail's to work. Kinda scarey ain't it cause I got your car...........james:D

·
Registered
171 Posts
haha yeah my vote is in for Tommy... i didnt even realize that there was a South section... this must be new...

Now we can put all our Texas events down here

·
Registered
596 Posts
Wow, thanks for all the votes guys. Too bad this isn't an election. :D Anyways, I was just volunteering my services if needed. I'm sure Bowlcut can handle it by himslef too with no problems. Just can't ignore us Texas guys though! :D We are most definitely part of the South.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts