SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
10sec club
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is a 1992 NX2000 hard top that was ordered by Mr.Jaremko owner of Jaremko Nissan for a road race/autocross car very sucsessful for many years car has 15,000 miles now and has spent all of its life racing.
bumper supports,the whole heater/air system gone,the last race we were desperate stuck at 12.00 we removed mirrors,wipers,wiper motor,door panels and pass seat.The car has Mickey ts 22-8-15 on volk racing wheels,roll cage, and Momo race seat,the motor is a bb SR20det w/stock t-25 currently a us head and cams,custom fuel rail w/72pound injectors,pressure regulator,port matched plenum,SDS engine management,Msd 6alW/blaster coil,8.5mm wires,Blitz blowoff,HKS boost controller,Greddy intercooler,and water injection think thats it.I have to run 116 trick fuel for the amount of boost and timing its at.It was a goal to break into the 11's between myself and my sponser GP motorsports it had NOTHING to do with a T-25 thats is all we had to work with and was not calling anybody out just thought the Nissan community would like to here about what we were doing!!!!When i said alot of time and a little money didnt mean no money!!!Proud to say took first place for season and fastest import at Spokane raceway park NISSANS KICK ASS!!!!Thanks
Mickey

[This message has been edited by MickeyNXSR20det (edited 10-04-2001).]

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
I can and will attest that this is true and it is the whole truth.
And if I had the cash and the time I would try and make similar results, but as a student I can't and that is life.

later
david lau

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
What you have done is an accomplishment that i would like to follow after, to be able to hit 11's with that t25 and your barely pushing it compared to the 15psi im pushing though i am running pump gas. A couple questions tho, how easy and expensive is the SDS system, and for tuning what made the most improvements for feul and timing? For instance Subarus run rich stock so they lean it out and retard on timing instead of the factory rich and advanced timing. What a/f ratios and or egts did you tune the car too? Im very curious and what to know more.

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
MickeyNXSR20det

I AM A BELIEVER!!!!!

Awesome job my fellow Nissan fanatic! Keep us posted to how it runs this weekend. And don't let anyone look in the glove box. They say that's were your sshhhh! NOS bottle is hidden.

Just kiddin' Keep it up and post yer weekend times!!!!!!!

------------------
Brandon
'96 G20 ($tillen/K&N intake, '91 intake cam, 17 degrees, custom 2.25" Borla cat-back exhaust)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Sounds to me you are speaking for him, he introduced himself and made public what he runs and what he has in his car. People are obiously gonna ask him information...why do you think this forum is up for? I wasnt asking him to tune it for me...i was asking him what our cars respond to more, just general info that can make a little difference in driveability and performance...He can either ignore it or add what knowledge he has like everyone else like Zak or v8killer to mention and the others with technical info.

G

·
**** Great Job this year!!! I have witnessed the NX in the stages and it's just getting faster and faster! It was cool to see the old school V-8 guys w/ track only cars come over and peek under the hood and see a 4cyl. 2.0L Nissan motor w/ a turbo, that car opened many eyes here in spokane, most V-8's here in 12's range aren't going much over 100mph and to see ****'s NX pull hard all the way down the track and leave some V-8's on the topend was wild! That mph 114-116mph shows something ya think? Can't wait to see it run next year w/ bigger turbo and more boost, wow !! Congrats to **** and keep it up!

Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts