SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Basically I want to get rid of most of my mods as I need the money for other car related items... :D Everything is in great condition and must go!!

Fidanza flywheel - SOLD
UR 2pc Pullies powdercoated "Almost Chrome"- SOLD
JDM Header W/ custom 2.25" DP - $100 + shipping
JDM B13 folding mirrors W/ FRESH paint - $190 shipped
Full 2.25" cat-back exhaust W/ catco cat, thrush glasspack, and a DynaMax polished muffler....nice deep tone, never rasps out...Coach can verify as he had the same setup- $250...larger item so shipping will be a biatch...COULD maybe ship but would rather have it picked up...could meet up somewhere for those traveling longer

If you have any T25 turbo parts such as a BOV, Turbo, Manifold, Lines, Injectors i am willing to trade in full or partial trade for money. We can work out a deal

I accept Paypal or Money Orders. First come with money, first served basis. PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
SE-R Protection League
1,242 Posts
I am interested in the mirrors, what color are they painted??

·
Banned
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JCCT said:
I am interested in the mirrors, what color are they painted??
Actually the mirrors are not yet painted, just sitting in primer ready for paint tomorrow. I can paint them any color you want or just let you paint them..either is fine....PM me if you are interested

·
Banned
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jackson Diamond said:
What two pullies?? I have a tial 35mm i might be willing to trade. I also have a HKS racing BOV. PM me...
They are the crank and water pump pullies. I would be interested in the BOV plus payment. PM me and we can work a deal

·
Banned
543 Posts
i have spare hiport intake,st fron and rear sway bars factory sunroof and a few other things i would be willing to trade or $ and trade for the flywheel!!!oh yeah also have lots of interior parts from a b13 i would be willing to trade.i really want the flywheel

·
Banned
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sr20andafalcon said:
i have spare hiport intake,st fron and rear sway bars factory sunroof and a few other things i would be willing to trade or $ and trade for the flywheel!!!oh yeah also have lots of interior parts from a b13 i would be willing to trade.i really want the flywheel
none of this stuff is any use to me...i specifically posted that i would trade for T25 turbo parts. if you really want it, im only asking $250 for it!!

JimmyNX2000 said:
IS the exhaust mandrel bent?
no it is not mandrel bent but it was not crush bent (no ridges in the bends). it was bent by pressing the pipe around a form, so the flow is waaay better than crush bent, but not quite as good with mandrel. nice exhaust though.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I have an electric OEM sunroof (2 positions), intake and exhaust 91 highport cams, front and rear bumpers for a b13 to trade you for the flywheel.

Thanks

·
Banned
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys, come on-give me a break...::rolleyes:: I specifically stated in my first post that I will ONLY trade for TURBO parts....between me and Chris I have all the B13/NX/OE parts that I could ever need. I have been offered 2 sunroofs and I have and NX...WTF. Not being a jerk or any thing but before you offer me something more that I don't need...please read my first post. Thank you.

PS...yes pullies and everything else is still available!

·
"shift_happens"
522 Posts
Im Interested in the flywheel and the pullies... how many miles? do you have the belts w/ the pullies? waiting for income tax check should be any day now if you still have them I may buy both....

·
Banned
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
everything but the pullies are still available

·
Banned
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
recieved money for pullies today...still have everything else

·
Banned
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
flywheel sold...

·
slave to the grind
2,707 Posts
you got mail :D

·
Banned
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
youve got mail back ;)

·
TT Tuning
1,977 Posts
sr20andafalcon said:
NOT TO JACK A TREAD BUT HOW much for the s/t sway bars shiped to 06074 C/T?

thanks
Tim

1 - 20 of 21 Posts